What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you would think..................

eelsta

Bench
that manly had signed hindy not witt, with all the hysteria this has caused, while i wish witt well at manly lets please put this in perspective he has hardly taken the league world by the throat but hey he probably will now
according to some manly fans :lol:

Utey

Coach
Its not the end of the world and he would never win us a premiership. We cant wait 3 years for him to develop his game. We need sucess now.

eelsta

Bench
Mzilikazi said:
Why would we need Hindmarsh when we have Menzies and Kennedy? Puhleeeeeeese!!!
oh you poor simple fool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
Mzilikazi you are without a shred of a doubt the biggest top shelf phuckwit I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure to come across on any open league forum. Hindmarsh is currently the Dally M 2nd Rower of the year. He is the RLW player of the year. I do not want to take anything away from the Beaver and Kennedy they were great, but Hindmarsh is the new King of 2nd rowers. Do me a favour work on your posts and you might get to double figures without being laughed at. And good luck with Witt. the nice looking overrated young boy that he is. Besides big Crusher Cleal misses driving him to training. :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mzilikazi said:

Those two pensioners couldn't tie Hindy's boot laces

Mzilikazi

Juniors
You eels fans are a crack up. I mean you spruik Hindmarsh. It's a little like the honest family man, toiling away in the Western suburbs who drives his good honest Commodore Station Wagon to the beach for the day. That's your Hindmarsh. You find a park next to a gleaming Rolls Royce. That's Menzies. You somehow take some kind of pride in the fact as you walk away from your Bombodore that you noticed a spot of mud under the right left hand mud guard of the Rolls. I mean really, how many tries has Hindmarsh scored in Grade and representative football.

I guess it's too hard for the swamp dwellers out west to understand what pedigree is. Come and talk to us in 7 years about Hindmarsh and we'll see if he has the same legacy that Menzies will leave the game with. Somehow I doubt it.

The Colonel

Immortal
Your comparing a Rolls to Menzies? Maybe five or six years ago. Maybe when Cliffy was putting him through gaps. Its not about scoring tries. Menzies is a centre playing in the thirteen jersey.... the number on his back means nought.

As it is Commodores are like assholes - everyone has one. Not everyone has a Hindmarsh but all clubs would kill to get him....

Pazza

First Grade
8 tries this season, 7 tries lasat season, hardly the great attacking power without cliffy. I think Cliffy is the Rolls Royce and Menzies is riding in the passenger seat.

Utey

Coach
You Manly fans are just as bad as Roosters fans. Upmarket and total F*ckwits.

The Colonel

Immortal
You Manly fans are just as bad as Roosters fans. Upmarket and total F*ckwits.

Manly fans aren't anything like Roosters fans...... at least Roosters fans have a successful side tobase their arrogancy on..... ;-)

True EEL

Bench
Mzilikazi said:

look...its like this...i wish Witt well at Manly, but you can't be serious about that quote can you?????

maybe Kennedy and Menzies 10 years ago, when they were half the player (combined) that Nathan Hindmarsh is and will turn out to be??? but now, you must be having a lend right???? please say you are???

bot to mention the fact that we will also have Morrison next year and hopefully a fit and firing Nathan Cayless.......i know which pack i would rather have and its in blue and gold.......

you should be talking moer about Brent Kite, at least he has some go left in him

Latest posts