What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Players...

V1er

Juniors
eelavation said:
seriously though, which players from Wests, the Magpies and BRET are available??

Elford and fitzhenry i think if we get real desperate, elford might be ok, but dunno about fitzhenry :crazy:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
eelavation said:
there's a kid named Benji we wouldn't mind..;-)

seriously though, which players from Wests, the Magpies and BRET are available??

Let me think about Benji ... Don't think we could come to an arangement mate ;-)

You can have Fitzhenry or Elford if you would like?

Just stay away from Chase, Moa, Saffy, TnT and Crockett and I will be happy ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
V1er said:
Elford and fitzhenry i think if we get real desperate, elford might be ok, but dunno about fitzhenry :crazy:

problem solved.

our new half/five-eight combination :lol:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Yes I think those players mentioned in the initial post would be fantastic signings for the eels............................................................................................................if you wish to remain anchored to the bottom of the competition in 2007.

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Cull the deadwood, in with the new.

Problem is pete, we are culling the wrong deadwood.
Vella, Burt and Wagon will still be there next year.

Suity

Freak2

Juniors
I think I am going to be sick!!

Someone's head has to roll if we don't recruit better than that!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Suitman said:
Problem is pete, we are culling the wrong deadwood.
Vella, Burt and Wagon will still be there next year.

Suity
couldn't agree more keep the same old tired fartknockers and lose youngsters like green,mateo and willams :evil: we do this all the time and im sick of it:crazy: we apparently have a sh*tload of cash and were chasing souths rejects ](*,)

Angry_eel

First Grade
Central_Coasters said:
Mark Minecello, from souths right? since when were souths winning?
he's not all that bad. Anybody at souths looks bad. Fui only trained for 10 mins a day there and Stringer had a fight with the coach. While here they have performed at there peak.

stiffmeister

Bench
These players are crap but look at Cronulla & the rejects they have. They are doing well. Food for thought you worry softies.

Parraren

Bench
Mase said:
My sources within the parramatta club are telling me the club are chasing young players who have been brought up from winning cultures, this source of my has been 75% correct during the past and he can assure me that the club will get AT LEAST 2 of these players:

- Danny Galea (Penrith Panthers)

- Ray Cashmere (North Queensland Cowboys)

- Mark Minichiello (Souths Sydney Rabbitohs)

- Epalahame Lauaki (New Zealand Warriors)

- Dallas McIllwain (Canterbury Bulldogs)

you dont have to believe if you dont want to, but i guess we just have to wait to july 1. im confident that parra will get 2 of these guys.

Hopefully your mates mobile cut out just before he was about to say we are looking at these players for depth incase the THREE BIG NAME SIGNINGS GET INJURED!!! 8-[

Mase

Juniors
these players aint stars, but the eels dont need stars, they just need young, enthusiastic players who want to win and we relish the chance to play 1st grade.

parra pete

Referee
We've been star studded for a long time...and won sfa.
Give the kids a go...I'm all for it....
It has worked wonders with the Storm and their no names...Why not here???

number8

Juniors
Souths are sh*t. No breakthough information there. Mark Minichiello is a very good player though. Not the most gifted but as for work ethic & effort....

eloquentEEL

First Grade
parra pete said:
We've been star studded for a long time...and won sfa.
Give the kids a go...I'm all for it....
It has worked wonders with the Storm and their no names...Why not here???

Craig Bellamy

The Colonel

Immortal
Phillips said:
Lauaki, future kiwi rep :crazy:

You've confused him with his brother and he's already played for the All Blecks....

Hasn't done much for 18 mths.

McIlwain and Galea IMO are the best of that bunch.

Latest posts