What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2016 Rnd 1 team

eelement

Juniors
:lol: Rhyno's brought all his mates today.
This is a Penrith forum. We're obviously going to be biased. You guys have a very active forum over there. Get back in your circle and continue to fantasize.

Rhyno has no affiliation with me. He is a major bell end.
It s great to linger on other fans forums, the hooter isn't to far away and just checking in how other teams performances are heading. To be biased on your team is only fair.
what position on the ladder would you feel would be appropriate for the panthers? top 8, bottom 8 or out of contention. Without being biased i feel parra can make the the 8 and pushing for 5th spot. my assumption on Penrith is they wont make the 8, only due to your poor halves. Looking forward to the trial games too see which players stick out most on either team. Feb 20 can not come quick enough.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Rhyno is a massive bell end, something we can all agree on. I seriously doubt he is even an Eels fan.

Blues Riff

Bench
Ah well, we can agree on something. We have our own version of Rhyno. It's hard not to react to the f**kwits. Unfortunately the genuine fans are going to get upset. My point was, such debates are futile in another club's forum.

Foran is also going to fail big time he's the sidekick not the main man. That's not to say he's a bad player because he's quite handy but its just not going to work.

Also i can't speak for everyone but we are happy to have other teams fans in here who aren't dicks and carry on. Hindy111 has added quality discussion for example

eelement

Juniors
Foran is also going to fail big time he's the sidekick not the main man. That's not to say he's a bad player because he's quite handy but its just not going to work.

Also i can't speak for everyone but we are happy to have other teams fans in here who aren't dicks and carry on. Hindy111 has added quality discussion for example

I admire your vision, however to say he will fail big time is ludicrous imo, I understand your assumption untested with norman, I would rather Norman/Foran than Norman /Sandow. His defence alone will make winning more achievable.

mxlegend99

Referee
Eels have solid halves when paired with someone who can steer a team around and be responsible for the playmaking. But together? You'll be lucky to create any more points than the Dragons have with their 2x 6s in the halves.

If you're lucky they will start out solid and catch teams off guard. But it won't be too long before the plays are easy to read.

eelement

Juniors
Eels have solid halves when paired with someone who can steer a team around and be responsible for the playmaking. But together? You'll be lucky to create any more points than the Dragons have with their 2x 6s in the halves.

If you're lucky they will start out solid and catch teams off guard. But it won't be too long before the plays are easy to read.

What is Penriths plan B? once Wallace crumbles, who will be the organiser?

MrAnonymous

Bench
Ah well, we can agree on something. We have our own version of Rhyno. It's hard not to react to the f**kwits. Unfortunately the genuine fans are going to get upset. My point was, such debates are futile in another club's forum.

Who the f**k are you to be questioning someone's support for their club? People can have different opinions the world would be a pretty f**king boring merkin of a place if we didn't. Because I don't agree with the majority on things doesn't mean I don't support I love the club lol. I was born supporting Penrith.

You shouldn't be on Forums if you don't want people disagreeing, Pull your f**king head merkin.

What makes you a more genuine fan then anyone else ?

Last edited:
Who the f**k are you to be question someone support for their club? People can have different opions the world would be a pretty f**king boring merkin of a place if we didn't. Because I don't agree with the majority on things doesn't mean I don't support I love the club lol. I was born supporting Penrith.

You shouldn't be on Forums if you don't want people disagreeing, Pull your f**king head merkin.

Actually agree with you for once

I don't think we make the 8 this year. Too many other teams have improved around us, and I don't rate our coach.

No doubt the coach is a question but our squad is the strongest since Gus came back. Ivan is a excellent defensive coach but i dont think he can coach attack at all, so im not sure well be worse off there. Im quite confident we'll make the 8.

eelement

Juniors
Soward is our organiser and Moylan is up there wih the best playmakers in the game. Was leading try and line break assists before getting hurt last year.

Really? Soward a organiser? I think if you have Moylan and Soward in the halves teams will target them both in defence, not their strongest areas. I rate Moylans ability in attack but will be suspect in defence with more tackling in the halves, you can't hide them both.

mxlegend99

Referee
When Wallace goes down we will be using either Te Maire Martin or Matt Moylan in the halves with Jamie Soward. Which is what the fans want to happen.

Soward will take the pressure off whatever young half develops beside him. This time next year we will hopefully be looking at Moylan and TMM as our starting halves.

So calling Wallace shit and asking what our plan B is doesn't really phase us... because no one here has him as Plan A to begin with. Soward is the guy we need fit. Only until we can get match experience in TMM though and halves experience in Moylan.

franklin2323

Immortal

Yep. It's good to hear what others think.

franklin2323

Immortal
Really? Soward a organiser? I think if you have Moylan and Soward in the halves teams will target them both in defence, not their strongest areas. I rate Moylans ability in attack but will be suspect in defence with more tackling in the halves, you can't hide them both.

Elijah Taylor is close to the best defender in the comp. Put Moylan between him and Whare and we will be fine in defence

franklin2323

Immortal
We wouldn't have that type of coin to be splashing out on Jennings, even back ending it. We are supposed to be over the cap from other fans point of view. The word on the street is Roosters are paying portion, the figure going around is 200K, we would be lucky to have a spare 300k in the kitty.

How much did Hoppa going free up? Roosters will pay some no doubt but by the end of the deal he will be on $800k

betcats

Referee
Jennings would not be on 800k this year, maybe by the 4th year but I doubt Parra after just getting burnt by Hoppa would go and give out another ridiculous contract to a centre.

Latest posts