What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your best 17 halfway point.

A lot of key players from the Panthers and Cowboys involved in this 3rd SOO decider.

Not that I wish injury to anyone but it only takes a bad injury to a key player and that team gets brought right back to the pack.

A lot to play out this season with two months of the regular season still to go.

shadowboxer

First Grade
They look good but I’m not sold on this 2016 hype.
Storm we awful and yes we were sublime for most part.
Be keen to see how we go against Chad and the lesssgo gang. Get over them well and I might get fluffy

Frenzy.

Immortal
They look good but I’m not sold on this 2016 hype.
Storm we awful and yes we were sublime for most part.
Be keen to see how we go against Chad and the lesssgo gang. Get over them well and I might get fluffy

Don't do that. I tried. It's horrible. Just stick to what you do HAHAHAA

I don't think we win it. I just think they go a fair way into the short comp in September.

Next game provides a new barometer reading on progress though I guess. Cows are a way better team than the Storms at the moment. They also have Chad ;)
giphy.gif

Eion

First Grade
A lot of key players from the Panthers and Cowboys involved in this 3rd SOO decider.

Not that I wish injury to anyone but it only takes a bad injury to a key player and that team gets brought right back to the pack.

A lot to play out this season with two months of the regular season still to go.
You make top 4, jag a win and have some Kyrios luck and you do never know. Everything has to fall our way though

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don't do that. I tried. It's horrible. Just stick to what you do HAHAHAA
I got a semi fluffy last night - unfortunately like Chad I was sitting on the can at the time. Good times for someone looking at gig guides on the APIA web site

Frenzy.

Immortal
Haha it was very unlike you. You ok?

Yes, the trauma psychologist worked well. I go see her after every game day thread. She reckons being fluffy is harmful to me and recommended I stick to being a qhunt

Frailty

First Grade
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai/Tracey
5. Mulitalo
6. Moyland
7. Hynes
8. Rudolfs
9. Brailey
10. Hamlin-Uele
11. Wilton
12. Nikora
13. Finucane

14. Graham
15. McInnes
16. Hunt
17. Tracey/Talakai

18. Fifita
19. Tolman
20. Trindall
21. Miller

Special K

Coach
Without reading the thread this would be my ideal 17

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Raimen
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. BHU
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Finucane

14. McInnes
15. Wilton
16. Hunt
17. Tracey
18. Tolman

Ideally I would start Wilton over Wade but that isn't realistic. I feel the bench is pretty balanced. I originally had BHU on the bench and Dale front, Cam 13 but then our bench is probably too big where as here it is a bit smaller and we start with size.

Trindall is great if one half is out but as a bench player he just isn't a good fit especially if we are chasing points. I'd prefer Wade slide to a ball playing 6 and Wilton in the back row if we lost a half.

Chimp

Bench
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Raimen
4. Tracey
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. BHU
11. Nikora
12. Talakai
13. Finucane

14. McInnes
15. Wilton
16. Tolman
17. Feefs/Hunt

I’m not seeing anything other than sentiment for finding a space for Wade I’m affraid. It’s a young man’s, fast game…

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Raimen
4. Tracey
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. BHU
11. Nikora
12. Talakai
13. Finucane

14. McInnes
15. Wilton
16. Tolman
17. Feefs/Hunt

I’m not seeing anything other than sentiment for finding a space for Wade I’m affraid. It’s a young man’s, fast game…
Reckon Wadeo will be pretty valuable in the latter part of the year and leading into the semis. Has played f**k all footy in the last 12 months and is just getting his mojo back imo. Yeah you're right tho...might be a bit of sentiment involved too. Fifi is our other smokey heading into the semis too. The go forward he provided last week when starting was imense.

Chimp

Bench
Reckon Wadeo will be pretty valuable in the latter part of the year and leading into the semis. Has played f**k all footy in the last 12 months and is just getting his mojo back imo. Yeah you're right tho...might be a bit of sentiment involved too. Fifi is our other smokey heading into the semis too. The go forward he provided last week when starting was imense.
Can afford to carry Feefs for limited, high impact minutes. 2nd rowers need to be an attacking threat/spark, 1 to be a threat themselves, 2 to use that threat as a decoy to create space for wider men (just like Nikora does). Wade isn’t offering any threat, of any sort currently.

Latest posts