What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your best 2016 team made up of players we currently have and confirmed signings.

Gronk

Staff member
Im a bit disappointed with Robinson going to rugby.

The Tahs and other Oz RU teams are losing a heap of cattle to Jap / Euro teams after the World Cup. Signing a league player or two was always going to happen with stocks thin on the ground.

....and Robbo was going to be difficult for an NRL team to sign on a match-payments heavy deal, as he played a lot of FG this this year.

jk13

First Grade
Liked Reece this year, reckon he helped win a few, dude just can't tackle so he'll luv rugby

Parra47

Juniors
Looks like myself and those who said Foran would be halfback and Norman five eight were right. Despite the hysterics of some.

Gronk

Staff member
Foran told me that he requested the 7 jumper, cos he f**king can. He explained that the ancient Greeks thought the number seven to be extremely lucky. Pythagoreans considered the number seven to be a perfect number. There were seven ancient Roman and Egyptian Gods. Hinuism recognizes seven major chakras (energy centres in the human body). The Arabs built seven holy temples. In Japanese tradition, there are seven lucky gods that bring good fortune. There is also a belief that seven ancient Buddhas existed.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Foran told me that he requested the 7 jumper, cos he f**king can. He explained that the ancient Greeks thought the number seven to be extremely lucky. Pythagoreans considered the number seven to be a perfect number. There were seven ancient Roman and Egyptian Gods. Hinuism recognizes seven major chakras (energy centres in the human body). The Arabs built seven holy temples. In Japanese tradition, there are seven lucky gods that bring good fortune. There is also a belief that seven ancient Buddhas existed.

He's surprisingly knowledgable for a Kiwi bogan...

Avenger

Immortal

George Costanza also wanted to call his first born 7.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
This is an alternative

1. Norman (c)
2. Gordon
3. Gutherson
4. Takarangi
5. Semi
6. Foran
7. Cornish
8. Wicks
9. Peats
10. Paulo
11. Moeroa
12. Mau
13. Watmough

14. Alvaro
15. Mannah
16. Scott
17. Pauli

bartman

Immortal
Personally I think Mannah's days as a starter are numbered. Will be made "club captain" (i.e. demoted from on field captaincy) and then used from the bench by the end of the season.