What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your club's most hated ex-player!!!

The Preacher

First Grade
Colin Best used to infuriate me when he was at the Dragons, so I don't even have to pretend to like him now and I suppose Tallis, Tallis, who the f**k is Tallis caused quite a bit of angst when he left. :evil:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
For the Warriors I'd say it'd be out of Sione Faumuina or Clinton Toopi. I'd probably give it to Faumuina based on the circumstances in which he left the club (sacked after several alcohol related incidents including drunkenly insulting fans and Ruben Wiki at Awen Guttenbeil's testimonial function), however most of us were thoroughly sick of Toopi by the time he left too. Of others Francis Meli was another in the same vein as Toopi (underperforming with a crap attitude) and most of us were glad to see the back of Monty Betham as a player but he was well respected a a clubman off the field.

weststigerman

Juniors
Weren't many that left the Tigers on bad terms.

I'll say Scott Prince. Didn't like what he said to the media during negotiations with the Titans and directly after he signed.

Latest posts