What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your club's most hated ex-player!!!

bjm8

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Sattler is a turd thats why

* He played one season of mediocre football in 2004
* Walked out on his contract fro 2005 (Thank god)
* Tapped up Prince and Laffranchi
* Missed his over rated GF tackle against Penrith
* Generally carried on like the spokesmanof the team and club
* Played useless
* Is a turd
* played about 12 out of 13 seasons of sh*t football, was brushed by about 5 clubs and is now seen as the great scott sattler
* works with greasy, overweight turds like serle

Who could forget going down as a footy legend for tackling the slowest winger in NRL history? Or getting a job with Fox Sports in 05, and continually bagging and tipping against the Tigers at every opportunity. And now taking Ben Jeffery.

nqboy

First Grade
Glen Morrison. It was always about him, not the team.

Why all the love for Newton at Newcastle? What's that story?

While I understand Dragons fans nominating Tallis, I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Mundine. Left to play for the Broncos (in a Souths/Craig Wng type of way), came back as the Messiah, cost you a premiership and then left you in the lurch to take up boxing...If I didn't already hate him, that would be enough for me if I was a Dragons fan.

Big Pete

Referee
Anthony Mundine for the Broncos yet I didn't see him play!

As my days as a fan, I'd have to say Walker or Sailor would rate up there. The way they conducted themselves off the field were very poor to say the least.

mightypanther

Juniors
choc_soldier said:
mightypanther might be able to shed more light on the matter...

I've got no interest in going back over all that crap again.

I hate the man with a passion, and that will never change. He was an arrogant arsehole back then, and nothing has changed.

And my hatred of him has to do with a lot of other things as well as the 2001 saga, but I can't be bothered going into them.

macavity

Referee
nqboy said:
Why all the love for Newton at Newcastle? What's that story?

the only person I know that still respects that Dog is a friend of his.

us unbiased Knights fans think he is a turd.

or was that sarcasm?

Latest posts