What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your club's most hated ex-player!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Hodges when at the Chooks cause of the way he carried on. Zero discipline.
Comes back home to Brisbane and he carries on like a near model citizen on the park.
Amazing what happens when you are happy where you are playing.

Biscuits

Juniors
John Ribot and Michael Oconnor. Much loved during their time at the club but there actions 10 or so years ago will not be forgiven.

smeghead

Bench
Dog Morrisson. No runner up. He gets the award and the commerative bullet lodged in his little brain

salivor

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
justin hodges, what a sooky pratt he was, after giving him a life line the way he sooked on his way out was childish

What lifeline are you talking about? If you're referring to his initial signing then I suggest you jog your memory. He was very much wanted by Brisbane and was being groomed to take Sailors first grade starting spot in 2002 but he chose to chase $$$ instead.

As for the Broncos most hated ex-player. I think Mundine wins that hands down.

Ice777

Bench
Hate is probably a bit strong but Kimmorley would have to be up there and Orford as well. Even though we're a much better side without Orford and glad he's gone there's a few people that weren't happy with the way he left as soon as the cheque book was waved in his face.

Molly

Juniors
Ice777 said:
Hate is probably a bit strong but Kimmorley would have to be up there and Orford as well. Even though we're a much better side without Orford and glad he's gone there's a few people that weren't happy with the way he left as soon as the cheque book was waved in his face.

Given the reception Kimmorely got at the Team of the Decade dinner, I think Orford might win this one by a stretch.

salivor said:
What lifeline are you talking about? If you're referring to his initial signing then I suggest you jog your memory. He was very much wanted by Brisbane and was being groomed to take Sailors first grade starting spot in 2002 but he chose to chase $$$ instead.

As for the Broncos most hated ex-player. I think Mundine wins that hands down.

haha yeah, i forgot thats what bennett calls it, "grooming"

Latest posts