What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your club's most hated ex-player!!!

Ice777

Bench
Molly said:
Given the reception Kimmorely got at the Team of the Decade dinner, I think Orford might win this one by a stretch.

Well i can't say i was at the team dinner to hear the reception Kimmorley got but i was at the game the Sunday after and i heard the boos he recieved when his name was called out as halfback of the decade :lol:

salivor

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
haha yeah, i forgot thats what bennett calls it, "grooming"

What are you on about? You obviously have no idea of what went on. Hodges was one of the best young players on the Broncos books and was lined up to take Sailors position in the following year and was slowly being worked into first grade to prepare himself for this. The Broncos had spent a lot of time and money getting him to that point. The Roosters signed him and from that point on Bennett dropped him to reserve grade as he wasn't going to help further develop a player that we weren't going to see the benefit from.

You Roosters fans really are a delluded lot if you think you offered him some kind of lifeline. Hodges only came to your club as you offered him far more than the Broncos were prepared to at the time. Perhaps you may want to look up it's definition some time.

salivor said:
What are you on about? You obviously have no idea of what went on. Hodges was one of the best young players on the Broncos books and was lined up to take Sailors position in the following year and was slowly being worked into first grade to prepare himself for this. The Broncos had spent a lot of time and money getting him to that point. The Roosters signed him and from that point on Bennett dropped him to reserve grade as he wasn't going to help further develop a player that we weren't going to see the benefit from.

You Roosters fans really are a delluded lot if you think you offered him some kind of lifeline. Hodges only came to your club as you offered him far more than the Broncos were prepared to at the time. Perhaps you may want to look up it's definition some time.

thats right, he was whinging in 2001 when he wasnt getting his first team spot like he wanted in the position he wanted, then he came here and got shifter to the wing :lol: maybe it wasn't a life line, but he still acted like a ponce merkin on his way out, so for that, he can get f**ked

aids

Bench
Ribot
f**k knuckle, too soft to be a prop so he stayed on the wing.
soft c**k

Alex28

Coach
Lee Jackson certainly had feet for hands - worst Hooker we've had. Adrian Brunker was frustrating - very Carmont-esque yet he ended up playing Origin! Brad Godden would have to be the worst player ever to wear the Kangaroo jersey.

Clint Newton gave us some good years but the way he sold his team, fans and mates down the river was very very ordinary and wont be forgotten.

brooksy19

Bench
As for the Tigers.

1. Dog Morrison (So sad he never got that Origin jersey he thought was his god given right after being rookie of the year in 1997.

Daylight.

2. Scott Sattler (Dogged out the final year of his contract, to join the Titans and all the while was in Laffrenchi and Prince's Ear.

3. Scott Prince (Media comments i.e Never wanted to be at the Tigers.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Any dislike that I had for players that left our club has dissipated really, as they have all amounted to nothing. Harrison hurt at the time but I just laugh at the situation he is in now.

Latest posts