What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your club's most hated ex-player!!!

Harold Bishop

Juniors
kooriguy said:
chris hicks.. said he left in 02 to play in a semi final competitive team.. we won it in 03 stick that up ya chris
Hicks was at Penrith at in 2003... He was supposedly dropped after king hitting Martin Lang.

D

Deleted member 10972

I regret losing Cayless (left on good terms, huge ESL money), Morley (didn't get the contract he wanted), Cusack (released, wtf), Crocker (Sydney life didn't settle well with him) & Cross (RU was too much of a temptation), but Hodges takes the cake.

Absolute sook, whinger, even when he played for us. Liked him in 2002, but that was it.

Jamie Soward & Nigel Plum i still like, Josh Lewis though, great player, but the way he went about being dropped, refusing to play well in PL, telling the public that he was on the outer & that Soward wanted out too, thats just not very professional...

In the end, i'd take back Cayless, Moz, Yak, Croc, Crossy, Sowie & Plum any day.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Thierry Henry said:
But Meli and Faumuina were awesome on field :cool:

Meli was sh*t in his last year with the Warriors, surely even you can admit that? And Faumuina's off-field indiscretions were worse than Toopi's.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Wouldnt say hated but it was sad when we lost Ian Roberts and Les Davidson after developping them into great players and then Manly and Cronulla take the praise for it

LESStar58

Referee
At Storm it's a tie between Matt Orford and brett Kimmorley.

Personally, I cannot bring myself to boo Noddy. He and Nikau practically bought s back from the dead and won us that premiership in 1999.

Orford is a different matter. In 2004 when there was originally gonna be the 16th team in 06 instead of this year; he signed for one year only because he was silly enough to think it'd go to the Central Coast. A year later he signed with Manly and practically held the club to ransom and prolonged any chance of us making any big signings. I remember after we signed Crocker we were within a whisker of getting Ben Ross but he ended up going to Cronulla to play with Noddy.

I uess the best thing about Orford leaving is that a year later we were a grand finalist. Apparently he didn't care much for the team as he did himself.

I gave him the Bronx cheer last year and will continue to do so whenever he comes back to Olympic Park.

Orford the elephant packed his cash
And said goodbye to olympic
Off he went to that brookvale dump
C***!C***!C***!

:D

Iafeta

Referee
Clinton Toopi nearly gets it for the hairstyle he once came up with for a club match where he was benched - it was like his hair was a series of golf tees and candles... shocking.

bjm8

Juniors
I know he wasnt a player, but as for coaches, couldn't go past that di*k terry lamb. He seemed to condone all of the bullsh!t that was going on with field, mcguiness and hopoate and set back our team being taken as a serious NRL club by 2 years.

Latest posts