What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your club's most hated ex-player!!!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Iafeta said:
Clinton Toopi nearly gets it for the hairstyle he once came up with for a club match where he was benched - it was like his hair was a series of golf tees and candles... shocking.

We got murdered by Manly in the single most gutless performance i've ever seen.

Satsok

Juniors
what can i south bout ex souths players that i hate..

ashley harrison, i was cut to the bone when he left, but now i look at his predicament, and i laugh.. serves him right..

i dont know if many of you guys remember him, but peter taylor, he played like 2 games for souths, game from the roosters, young aboriginal bloke with big wraps on him, played like 5mins off the bench in the second game done his knee and that was the ass end of him.. he sh*tted me just coz he was rubbish and got injured after 5mins.. SOFT

i used to hate nathan meritt when he was young, couldnt catch under the high ball and was rubbish in defense, but he came back from sharks being able to catch and tackle, so now hes in my good books.

and shane rigon when he leaves, fair enough he gives it 110% every game, but heart can only make up for so much.. his lack of talent leaves a lot to be desired, especially coming on as interchange hooker..

choc_soldier

Coach
macavity said:
2 puzzle me

Scott Sattler

and Matt Adamson

and yes, I dont know...

What I know...

1. Left after the 2001 season to play for Leeds in the ESL, and was documented to say after his departure that the reason why he joined them was that he felt he had a better chance of winning a premiership with them than if he stayed at Penrith.

2. Allegedly played a major contributing role in the 'white-anting' of Royce Simmons tenure as coach, which led to his scaking at the end of that season.

mightypanther might be able to shed more light on the matter...

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Among most Saints fans Tallis would win hands down.

For mine, it's Scott Gourley. I hated him even when he was a Dragon.

Tallis rates highly, but Rod Reddy wins by a mile for mine.

Long serving player who was our "coach" at the start of 96, but turned his back on the club who made him for *groan* superleague, $$$$$, and the Adelaide Rams!!

We made the Grand Final that year, starting with no coach, no sponsor, and about half-a-dozen first graders. Get that up ya Rocket you cat..

And stay there...

Saint 60

Juniors
lol...Tallis the bullsh*t boy...
Steve Edge when he left also Snoz O'Connor...

but these days i just sit and laugh lol

m0j0

Bench
I know this one goes back a bit, but my vote still goes to Paul Vautin. Complete waste of time and money when he was at the Chooks. Although, to be fair, I probably hated the club more than Fatty as it was their poor decision to sign him. Probably the worst case of Retirement Contract during that whole dismal era.
Complete lack of heart - never looked like trying. I swear he only had his jersey washed twice the whole time he was there, because it never got dirty.

Eddie.

Bench
macavity said:
2 puzzle me

Scott Sattler

and Matt Adamson

and yes, I dont know...

Sattler is a turd thats why

* He played one season of mediocre football in 2004
* Walked out on his contract fro 2005 (Thank god)
* Tapped up Prince and Laffranchi
* Missed his over rated GF tackle against Penrith
* Generally carried on like the spokesmanof the team and club
* Played useless
* Is a turd
* played about 12 out of 13 seasons of sh*t football, was brushed by about 5 clubs and is now seen as the great scott sattler
* works with greasy, overweight turds like serle

big pat

Coach
Saint 60 said:
lol...Tallis the bullsh*t boy...
Steve Edge when he left also Snoz O'Connor...

but these days i just sit and laugh lol
tallis for me too saint 60, i mean some of the things he said about st george when he left, makes you want to bitch slap him until your hand goes numb.

kooriguy

Juniors
i am actually surprised at the resentment of sattler he was a great clubman.. and i have had the honour of meeting him and he was such a nice bloke off the field, had a few awesome seasons, some low points but what player doesn't, nobody is perfect ffs, allways showed heart at least.

Dave Q

Coach
choc_soldier said:
What I know...

1. Left after the 2001 season to play for Leeds in the ESL, and was documented to say after his departure that the reason why he joined them was that he felt he had a better chance of winning a premiership with them than if he stayed at Penrith.

2. Allegedly played a major contributing role in the 'white-anting' of Royce Simmons tenure as coach, which led to his scaking at the end of that season.

mightypanther might be able to shed more light on the matter...

I can.

The real reason Royce was removed from the Panthers is becasue he represented a real and present danger to the masked men who ran the club, some of whom still have influence.

Adamson was allowed to run riot around the club allegedly saying all kinds of unkind things.

It was a dark time in the clubs history.

But it seems that Adamson is a player, not an ex-player these days.

And its not quite right to hold him entirely responsible for Royce's demise, others were complicit.

Royce remains one of the most respected persons in the game.

Adamson remains a controversial figure at the Panthers.

Many hope his tenure at the club ( in any capacity ) is shorter rather than longer.

meltiger

First Grade
themanonthehill said:
Glenn Morrison (yeah i know - he left Balmain)

:THUMN

Those on the Tigers side will never forget this scumball. He definitly counts. Or at least 50-50 with an ex-Magpie who screwed them over.

Evil Borad

Juniors
Ashley Harrison -- Left to further is representative career and play finals footy ...... ROFL
Terry Hill -- Retired after playing a trial because of injuries then playes footy with Manly
Adam MacDougall -- Do I need to say anything??

Latest posts