What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite Hagan moment

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
My favorite moment was that time Hagan discovered a very strong glue-like substance, which could be made from coconuts. Hagan inadvertently gets some on his hands and he accidently glues himself to Dennis Fitzgerald.

Hilarity ensues, when Hagan and Fitzy try a number of crazy tasks in order to remove themselves from one other, ending with Fitzy smacking Hagan over the head with his hat and calling him an idiot.

Oh wait... That was Gilligan's Island.

Nikki

Coach
My favorite moment was that time Hagan discovered a very strong glue-like substance, which could be made from coconuts. Hagan inadvertently gets some on his hands and he accidently glues himself to Dennis Fitzgerald.

Hilarity ensues, when Hagan and Fitzy try a number of crazy tasks in order to remove themselves from one other, ending with Fitzy smacking Hagan over the head with his hat and calling him an idiot.

Oh wait... That was Gilligan's Island.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i agree - this thread is a f'n joke - no real need for it or purpose to it ..... but really its no different to your constant never ending crap you lay of tim smith - and yeah it IS obsessive crap - I don't care if u think he's a poor player (I agree with that), but YOU obsess over it and bring it up constantly for not pruporse which turns it into sh*t - the way i see it, u r basically a hypocrite

You don't have a favourite Hagan moment?

Daneel

Bench
Favourite Hagan moment just happened. Turning on the tv to see he is going to quit almost feels like winning a premiership. :alcho::alcho::alcho:

ive got one,

interviewed on abc grandstand in 02

reporter "confident of victory today hages?"
Hages "yeah i am actually....."

final score

Cronulla 64 - Knights 14

bartman

Immortal
Admiral Ackbar has left the building...

ackbar.jpg

bartman

Immortal
I'm not sure who Denis' equivalent might be in the Star Wars universe... guess it depends on one's perspective?

I'm not sure who Denis' equivalent might be in the Star Wars universe... guess it depends on one's perspective?

Oh I think the Character is the same, it is just weather you see him as the Fallen Hero from the New Trilogy or the Evil Power tyrant from the original Trilogy.

Hanscholo

Bench
He has done you guys a massive favour by leaving, give him his kudos for that at least. He could have f**ked around for 400k next season, he didnt, be thankfull he did what your sh*thouse management couldnt do.

Latest posts