What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Favourite player 2019

dragon thomo

Juniors
Who’s your signature player for this year.

It’s a hard choice because I am a big fan of Frizzel Graham or possibly Luciano.
But I feel Benny Hunt will kill it this year. So I will pick him

Drag Queen

Bench
Who’s your signature player for this year.

It’s a hard choice because I am a big fan of Frizzel Graham or possibly Luciano.
But I feel Benny Hunt will kill it this year. So I will pick him
Too early to say for me. I'm hoping we have a prosperous, and relatively injury free season. I'm quietly optimistic this year DT Xx

RufusRex

Post Whore
Lomax, Leilua, Lawrie even Lafai ... anyone whose surname starts with L .. except Latimore ... if he plays we are in trouble.

BLM01

First Grade
Dufty or Lomax. the backs are always the fan favourites and get everyone up out of their seats.
For the forwards I'll go Vaughan. I saw him last night out and bout in Wollongong and he looks mighty fit and strong.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
Most likely the player we sign to fill the 30th position on the roster as the experts in here and Basil are guaranteeing we have held out for a stellar reason.
In reality Widdop will have a huge year and severely embarrass all the people who suggest he should go now.

Crush

Coach
Most likely the player we sign to fill the 30th position on the roster as the experts in here and Basil are guaranteeing we have held out for a stellar reason.
In reality Widdop will have a huge year and severely embarrass all the people who suggest he should go now.
Always on the attack....

Old Timer

Coach
Always on the attack....
Hardly on the attack just stating an opinion based on “evidence” contained within this place.
Plenty saying a good signing yet to come and plenty making adverse comments re Widdop so I am showing my new found positivity and you want to criticise it, rather harsh on your part.
For the record Widdop will have a belter of a year because he is made of the right stuff and will be able to play with absolute freedom as he knows it is all on the line this year and he won’t want to die wondering.
Leading goal kicker, leading try assists, 5/8 of the year and you heard it here 1st.

rednwhites

Juniors
Tariq has earned pole position because he is everything we need at this club. Someone who rises to their potential more often than not and changes a game because of his passion, power and aggression. When we signed him I thought it was going to be an average signing...

Of course all this changes if Nathan Long gets back this year.

Crush

Coach
Hardly on the attack just stating an opinion based on “evidence” contained within this place.
Plenty saying a good signing yet to come and plenty making adverse comments re Widdop so I am showing my new found positivity and you want to criticise it, rather harsh on your part.
For the record Widdop will have a belter of a year because he is made of the right stuff and will be able to play with absolute freedom as he knows it is all on the line this year and he won’t want to die wondering.
Leading goal kicker, leading try assists, 5/8 of the year and you heard it here 1st.
Don't you see OT? Every other poster has just stated who they think will have a good year without criticizing anyone.
You state your player with a shot at the "experts in here" saying they will be "severely embarrassed".
As I said, always looking to have a shot at someone with every single post.

Old Timer

Coach
Don't you see OT? Every other poster has just stated who they think will have a good year without criticizing anyone.
You state your player with a shot at the "experts in here" saying they will be "severely embarrassed".
As I said, always looking to have a shot at someone with every single post.
And you don't do that to my posts?
IYO almost everything i post is worthy of you critiquing, questioning, attacking, disagreeing with and for mine that is OK but don't have double standards about it.
Evidently I have to wear the tag of "negativity" as to anything I post even when it is positive, whilst you have cart blanche to do as you like.
Well here we are in 2019 and may you be the first to get a big IDGAFWYTAMP and for all those that question Widdop's heart well you can get f**ked too.

Crush

Coach
And you don't do that to my posts?
IYO almost everything i post is worthy of you critiquing, questioning, attacking, disagreeing with and for mine that is OK but don't have double standards about it.
Evidently I have to wear the tag of "negativity" as to anything I post even when it is positive, whilst you have cart blanche to do as you like.
Well here we are in 2019 and may you be the first to get a big IDGAFWYTAMP and for all those that question Widdop's heart well you can get f**ked too.
I have no idea what you are talking about here.....

possm

Coach
I'm tipping Norman at five-eighth will run the team and finally get our backs singing off the back of our powerful forwards.