What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your footy attendance 2007

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'll be at Toyota... both for the Saints and 'Dogs games :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Don't know. I'll be racing from work that day so I'll see.

Raider_69

Post Whore
query to all these people- doesnt meeting randoms from the internet sh*t you right off?
Rd 1 v Manly i had no less then 5 people randomly come and introduce themselves to me, and whilst im nice and polite to them as they were all raiders fans, i can say id be so kind if a member of an opposistion supporter base came up to me

hell at manly i was even hit up by a bloke who lived in emu plains, wanted a lift home... he hit me up for a lift not 2 minutes after meeting him... ffs, do i look like a f**king taxi service, premier cabs if not my employer, f**k off and let me watch the game. Im there to watch the footy and enjoy myself, i dont mind meeting new people, particually lads who lend their voices to the Raider's Army cause, or even opposition fans after/before the game to have a breif chat, wish each other well and away we go...

Cant say outside the army lads id ever want to be in a social situation with anyone that my first contact with was on an internet forum. Unless she has big tits, a nice arse and puts out

Timmah

Staff member
I'd rather play football on the M4 at 5:15pm thanks.

Frederick

Staff member
Well, coming into round 3 my grand total of game attendances this year stands at 1. And the conclusion of round 3, it will still be 1 :(

Frederick

Staff member
Stopping me from travelling long distances, yeah. Home games are fine, although it was a bit exhausting sitting through prems and firsts in round 1 :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
If there's no Storm, you should be fine :sarcasm: