What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your HSC Marks

An41

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
87 Uai
Op 7
Congrats furry, and now go get smashed off your face. Enjoy what is left of life because it only gets harder

Edit: Now I only wonder what N5 covell got. Must be pretty heart broken.

axie said:
Congrats to everyone who did the HSC. Don't be disheartened if you didn't get the results you wanted, there's several other ways to get into uni or be successful in life.
I didn't even do year 11 or 12 and am doing really well :D

Congrats to all that did. Hopefully yous all can do better than me. :D

Dani

Immortal
I got totally pwned.
Oh well, i kind of expected it with how much i hated school this year.

Razor

Coach
Albinomonkey said:
whats an OP?

The QLD system between 1(highest)-25(lowest) but it doesn't work, which is why there is much talk that they will return to state-based assessment instead of school-based assessment, which was last in use around 20 years ago.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
**the chant goes up**

BULLLLLLLLsh*t!
BULLLLLLLLsh*t!

around 76 i didnt say exactly 76 cause i forgot what it actually was cause when i looked at it yesterday i then had to quickly leave to cricket and now ive lost my pin n stuff

Raider_69

Post Whore
i reiterate

BULLLsh*t!
BULLLsh*t!

with those individual marks anything about 60 would be damn near impossible

axie

Juniors
around 76 i didnt say exactly 76 cause i forgot what it actually was cause when i looked at it yesterday i then had to quickly leave to cricket and now ive lost my pin n stuff

According to the 2004 UAI scaling you scored 40.25. You may want to check again, mate.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i did hardish subjects and got awesome marks and it scaled me up. Hell i even did a langauge. look im not trying to compete ok

t-ba

Post Whore
Back in the Day...('03...that is), It went something like this:

Ancient History-92
Business Studies-84
Economics-90
English Adv-87
Mathematics-52
Modern History-92

I really f*cked up after my trials. Too much grog, too much other stuff to really be capable of sitting my HSC properly. The difference between some of those subjects internal and external assessments is about 10 marks FFS [Ecos, Modern and English]

Edit: UAI 95.1. Going by my internal marks on the SAM, should have been around 99.4. We pay the price for stupidity.

[furrycat]

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i did hardish subjects and got awesome marks and it scaled me up. Hell i even did a langauge. look im not trying to compete ok

It is not possible

Your subjects do not scale well... Your marks weren't awesome so you don't get scaled up likethat.

An41

Juniors
and you we're braggin on how cool you at schoolies a year or 2 back, and now your finishing year 12? I SMELL bullsh*t! and I swear you said you were 15. I think you are a compulsive obsesive liar.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

yout full of sh*t you useless tit
50 at best!

Latest posts