What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Knights Matchday " Experience "

Knightmare

Coach
I have come up with a fantastic idea...I am sure Nathan will adopt it...undercover path frm the stadium to the train station (my mate lives on the route and this is where we drink beer before and after games) just to top it off we could have a travelator!!

Just so Ian can enjoy we can allow horns and we will also have murals of goats on the wall!!

Oh and blokes selling sausages...this is a winner....lol

Depending on who attends the games, the spot with the goat murals could get busier than the boggers during half-time of an AFL match!

Serc

First Grade
Does anyone else have to "order" what they want when they want some food or is it only a western grandstand thing?

Eastern too

At Suncorp and Skilled they have the food lined up at the back where the cooking staff can replenish the supplies as needed, so you grab what you want, walk back to the counters and pay up! A little bit quicker I think :)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Eastern too

At Suncorp and Skilled they have the food lined up at the back where the cooking staff can replenish the supplies as needed, so you grab what you want, walk back to the counters and pay up! A little bit quicker I think :)
*puts best old man voice on*

Things aren't like they used to be in the olden days!

Seriously though, I would have thought that would be the quickest, most effective way of doing things...

Joker's Wild

Coach
Eastern too

You also get your food luke warm at best

It does give the salmonella time to grow though

Apey

Staff member
I'm surprised this thread hasn't had a similar effect as the bat signal on Batman yet

Serc

First Grade
You also get your food luke warm at best

Well I cop that sometimes, but I put it down to me getting food during NYC to beat the lineups during the main game...which means they have very little food out, and what there is gets a little on the cold side at times!

It does give the salmonella time to grow though

lol yes I have always had that in the back of my mind...no problems so far though :)

ClintDogg

Juniors
Beside the massive PUDDLES of water in the car park and down that side ally near the PutPut Golf that has been there 4 over 20years, its ok (and that lane way on a sunny day gets backed up with so many people wanting to get out, MAKE IT WIDER!).

The audio still isn't in sync with the ground announcers of the screen (it used 2 be like 7seconds delay, they now have it at about 1 or 2 secs), and they r not playing that mega hyped up hella remix of "another1 bites the dust" so the fat Lady's not singing b4 the kick off.

Speaking of Kick offs, would the game day caller, announce the sponsors, if the kick off went dead?. eg: The Knights kick off and the ball goes dead, "that kick was proudly sponsored by ????"or "have u ever been 2 Joyce Mayne?. Great deals, open till 9pm every nite, Joyce Mayne, the 1 4 all your Home goods".

Heres my thread i created about this a few seasons ago now = http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=318276

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Beside the massive PUDDLES of water in the car park and down that side ally near the PutPut Golf that has been there 4 over 20years, its ok (and that lane way on a sunny day gets backed up with so many people wanting to get out, MAKE IT WIDER!).

The audio still isn't in sync with the ground announcers of the screen (it used 2 be like 7seconds delay, they now have it at about 1 or 2 secs), and they r not playing that mega hyped up hella remix of "another1 bites the dust" so the fat Lady's not singing b4 the kick off.

Speaking of Kick offs, would the game day caller, announce the sponsors, if the kick off went dead?. eg: The Knights kick off and the ball goes dead, "that kick was proudly sponsored by ????"or "have u ever been 2 Joyce Mayne?. Great deals, open till 9pm every nite, Joyce Mayne, the 1 4 all your Home goods".

Heres my thread i created about this a few seasons ago now = http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=318276
Puddles usually happen after it's been raining non-stop for a few hours ...