What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your NYE Plans...

Rage

Juniors
unfortunately all my friends are either overseas, in another state or working this NYE and the pubs in my town aren't worth a mention :( so i'm stuck at home with my sister, who's in the same boat as me, and our parents and a few aunts and uncles....

...who are the biggest bunch of pissheads i know so maybe it won't be so bad

Self deluding is so much fun!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Drink the night away people!

I'm off to a "blue" party (as described in the other thread)... wearing my full get-up... Armed with a case of Blue cruisers and a bottle of blue curacao... this is going to be a fun night.

Catch ya's all, HNY!!!!

:crazy:

Frederick

Staff member
After a long 2 weeks with work and being sick, I had a nice quiet one at home. Plenty of time for drinking in the new year :)

Dani

Immortal
Happy new year all.
I hope 2007 is filled with many great and happy times for everyone.

I am going to bed now, work tomorrow. At least i wont be hungover as i don't drink.

Rage

Juniors
mmm mine sucked too, oh well we'll just have to make up for it next year.... or should that be this year? :? argh too confusing i'm going to bed!

Happy new year!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
My NYE was good, but on my way home this morning I found out one of my friends had vomited on the party hosts floor. It was right next to my bed & I didn't see it :fist:

So that sucked. But apart from that 'twas awesome. A very blue (not depressing blue, the colour blue) night :D

Hellsy

Immortal
Eww......
I had a nicely pissed WC sleep at my house last night!
She didn't spew though even after consuming alot of vodka and a cowboy shot along with several sips of different beers :LOL: :LOL:
I just put some footy tapes on this morning and she perved at Cooper and Timmy and Stevey and everything was :thumb