What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your NYE Plans...

Knightmare

Coach
I had an awesome New Years! I won't go into details because it would sound like a BBSF post, but lets' just say it was mad.

choc_soldier

Coach
9:30 fireworks @ Warners Bay - very good. Probably not as good, though, as Silverchair playing in Newcastle - BUT still very good. Went back to my fiance's friends place and got trashed into the new year. By 1am, I was gone - went to sleep.

Today, not a lot - beach in the morning, then went to see the Jets lose earlier tonight.

:fist:

Just completed the 2+ hour trip back home (absolutely pissing down around Mt White)... and back to work tomorrow.

:fist:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's been pissing down around the Coast since about 7, it's sh*thouse weather. Very unsummery.

But I'm very glad that we didn't have a repeat of the NYD Fires here like last year :)

Eelementary

Post Whore
My NYE was something like this:

* hang around a few clubs in the city;

* catch the eye of a lovely young lady - get her number and talk all night;

* get caught up in a fight between four girls (two of them were talking to my mate and I; they left for drinks, and two further came along - they all got annoyed for some reason and caused a huge fight).

In that fight, I somehow managed to get kicked right on the upper thigh, and have a massive bruise and it hurts to walk, as well as scratches all over.

Yes. Great night indeed.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
i had a massive one. just woke up actually.

had some people over at my house (we have a full view of the city and habour bridge) got preety sloppy

sydraider

First Grade
morri (cWo) said:
i had a massive one. just woke up actually.

had some people over at my house (we have a full view of the city and habour bridge) got preety sloppy

Can we be friends? :D

Jono Russell

Bench
my new years sucked. I had the flu on friday and it got worse over the weekend, come sunday I couldnt breath and had to be rushed to hospital. I had a virus on the lining of my lungs. So i spent new years in hospital. In the end all they said was take strong pain killers and flu tablets. The rest of teh night was spent in bed drugged out.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
morri (cWo) said:
ive got enough already sorry. and i dont like to make friends on the internet like others.

:lol: :lol:

You're soooo cool :cool:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
My NYE started well, drank a sh*teload of p!ss and then around 11.30 I got into awful trouble :( The fight that me and my g/f had been having for the previous 2 days hit boiling point and I was in all sorts of trouble. Went down to the foreshore at Warners Bay (without her I might add :() and was prepared to bring in the New Year as a single bloke. Thank christ she rang me at 11.55 and told me to meet her down there in 5 minutes. I obeyed her instructions, we made up and brought in the New Year in a lot better fashion than I was expecting half an hour previously :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
My NYE started well, drank a sh*teload of p!ss and then around 11.30 I got into awful trouble :( The fight that me and my g/f had been having for the previous 2 days hit boiling point and I was in all sorts of trouble. Went down to the foreshore at Warners Bay (without her I might add :() and was prepared to bring in the New Year as a single bloke. Thank christ she rang me at 11.55 and told me to meet her down there in 5 minutes. I obeyed her instructions, we made up and brought in the New Year in a lot better fashion than I was expecting half an hour previously :D

Good to hear it finished well for you.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
hooked up with 2 bitches n 1 of them was hot at milsons point

then ended up at morris house where we drank n went skinny dipping (not just me n him a few chix 2)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Jobdog said:

So whipped :lol:

But for the record.
Its so clear now that you are all that I have