What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Post match comments.........

Edwahu

Bench
How do you build momentumn by f**king up good field position. Boogs was ok but he is not a first grader and is nevber going to threaten against a good defence, if he was 21 then fine keep him in the team but its a waste of time having him there considering his age. The worst part is he gives away the same stupid penalty for holding down every week without fail.

Schif is one of about three players who actually takes responsibillity for his performance and puts in. He f**ked up once but otherwise was close to our best. Its going to look like all he can do is defend when the team is always on the backfoot.

Edwahu

Bench
Well ill watch the game again but I thought they scored from the field position they got after that penalty.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
they scored under the post from the poor tackling of hindmarsh and woolford..both of em just didnt even really try.

but im pretty sure we held em out. cause thats when macca came in and kicked the hell out of the ball to find touch on that penelty.

Tik

Juniors
Boogs gave away the penalty yes.
He didnt miss the TACKLES that led to that SOFT try. How many players fell off the tackle...was it 3 or 4??

legend

Coach
I thought Croker was easily our best with Wiki second and I'm not sure if anyone deserves third.

Worst on field was McLinde. I'm not sure what's wrong with him but he has been terrible for a while now. He knocked on from the scrum and his kicking game again was nothing short of diabolical. He is also a liability in defence and needs a spell to regain his confidence.

legend said:
I thought Croker was easily our best with Wiki second and I'm not sure if anyone deserves third.

Worst on field was McLinde. I'm not sure what's wrong with him but he has been terrible for a while now. He knocked on from the scrum and his kicking game again was nothing short of diabolical. He is also a liability in defence and needs a spell to regain his confidence.

Agreed. Mark McLinden was a passenger. Didn't even look like he wanted to be there. Much the same as Mr Potato head at times this season. I must say I was almost excited after 2 minutes, but then the real Raiders showed up. The inept ones who know how to lose a game. Great stuff. I can't even be bothered to defend the side after this. The storm beat them on the ground, then cut the defence to shreds. Ah well, there's always next week I guess.

Anonymous

Juniors
I admit it: I am anti boogs.

However, I'm not above giving credit where it's due, and there is no credit due here whatsonever.

The guy makes a couple of linebreaks and suddenly he's a worldbeater. Dead set when he:

-Stops giving away holding penalties
-Stops offloading to noone
-Stops dropping the ball

I will give him credit (and I do mean proportionally to everyone else. I know everyone does the above stuff but he does it way more)

legend

Coach
Frankly, I am over Boogs and he is starting to ge some real competition in the shithouse stakes, because the list is growing.

Notlivingin Canberra it's hard to judge what is going on behind closed doors with the team but i'd be surprised if things were rosy.

After days on end scratching my head, I can't understand why form hasn't been a factor in determining the side then I forgot who our coach was.

If Elliott has anything that resembled testicles Carney would have about a dozen games under his belt and we'd be at least two matches better off and assured of a spot in the top eight.

The other things that bothers me is Rothery has one ordinary game like Campo and is never seen again whereas the others who remain in first grade never aim up and never get dropped.

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
Roosters by 60

Jokes aside I think you are correct azza, maybe a bit optimistic.

I'm hoping that Ricky will feel so awful about his old club that he will make it his mission to be our saviour. I wonder if Bellamy thought likewise today.

greeneyed

First Grade
I mean Boogas scored a try, fair enough, but he also dropped the ball in a situation that led DIRECTLY to a Storm try as well. Not to mention all the other errors.

Tik

Juniors
greeneyed said:
I mean Boogas scored a try, fair enough, but he also dropped the ball in a situation that led DIRECTLY to a Storm try as well. Not to mention all the other errors.

So it was Boogs that missed all the TACKLES that led directly to the storms tries as well? :roll:

Bay56

First Grade
kris_man said:
i haven't seen the match yet, i was at work. is it worth watching the replay?

Yes it is ..... but make sure you aint next to any sharp objects and lock the razor blades away. Also make sure there are no loose objects like an ashtray or expensive vase within handreach.

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier, but how good is Josh Miller!

He's a tackling machine and he's the hardest "kamikaze" runner in the club besides Weyman... if he put on about 10kg and became a prop I reckon he'd be unstoppable.

greeneyed

First Grade
Shame about Weyman.... He apparently "popped" his sternum. Sounds like a season ending injury. He is great but seems very injury prone. He has to learn how to look after himself a bit more.

Latest posts