What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Staurday morning comedy

Glenn

First Grade
Looked like a cross between a Homie wannabe with his finger gestures, and the beard of Jesus. :shock:

butch82

Juniors
ive just read this bit of garbage they have come up with...
like this bloke said " Are without compare the biggest s*** in the game.

You notice most of the jerseys tonight were either new or from the year they made the grand final. They actually do not know the rules of the game and are the most arrogant pack of pricks you will ever have the displeasure of meeting. Some of the calls around us when Tuiaki was down were a disgrace.

Win or lose they are the lowest form of s*** on the planet "

what a bunch sore losers..but as they say only a couple of people make everyone look bad also...great game though..

sando88

Not a Moderator
I was considering registering just to copy and paste dome of Sando's comments.
But why would i register with a Tigers site? SCUM!

oh yeh and what comments would they be. the ones were i outsmarted u in every Aspect

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
They're probably pissed coz it couldve very well been us a merged team with wests or balmain yet we stand alone :) up the eels

I'm proud to be a parra supporter win or lose but those wests fans need to take a look in the bloody mirror

natheel

Coach
Oh and may I add my worst footy experience was at the 2005 gf sitting behind these tigers supporters and one turned around and gave me sh*t for having a parra polo shirt on and proceeded to throw a beer in my face and called me scum parramatta sh*t. Might I add I was 17/18 at the time. Bloody wanker after that I was yelling loudly Come on cowboys etc and he kept talking sh*t etc

Robdog

Juniors
oh yeh and what comments would they be. the ones were i outsmarted u in every Aspect

Outsmarted??!!??

You're so dumb that you couldn't pour water out of a bucket with the instructions printed on the bottom.

Best quote so far from Sando

"I don't drunk"

sando88

Not a Moderator
Oh and may I add my worst footy experience was at the 2005 gf sitting behind these tigers supporters and one turned around and gave me sh*t for having a parra polo shirt on and proceeded to throw a beer in my face and called me scum parramatta sh*t. Might I add I was 17/18 at the time. Bloody wanker after that I was yelling loudly Come on cowboys etc and he kept talking sh*t etc

hahaha would have paid to see that. priceless

natheel

Coach
Didn't sando88 follow rabbits then jumped to melb now he's on the tiger bus??? Biggest whore going round IMO

sando88

Not a Moderator
Outsmarted??!!??

You're so dumb that you couldn't pour water out of a bucket with the instructions printed on the bottom.

Best quote so far from Sando

"I don't drunk"

wtf. why would a bucket have printed instructions on the inside. genius