What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team v Dragons

I'd consider Wes on the bench if he isn't in the starting 13.
He can cover for injuries in the backline, back-up goal kicker and if Bedsy is rested Gidley could go to Hooker with Boyd to 5/8 and Wes to fullback.
I reckon Sau can do the job at centre but Wes has the versatility that needs to be utilised. Of course, he would need to be used and not just be a "what if" back-up and it would mean one less forward interchange on the bench.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hang on guys, the OP asked for team vs dragons, not a team of ex dragons...

Oh..

Silent Knight

First Grade
hang on guys, the OP asked for team vs dragons, not a team of ex dragons...

Oh..

Some of your fellow fans have jumped ship too Muzzlemouth. Sparty and Dasoup have set up their caravan outside Hunter Stadium...

soup-van-2.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Jamie Ainscough,
and didn't that dud misfire at precisely the wrong time....

Some of your fellow fans have jumped ship too Muzzlemouth. Sparty and Dasoup have set up their caravan outside Hunter Stadium...
Back when i was younger we had a mate we nicknamed 'regurgitator' because he'd only ever get girls that one of us had before..

For the next week, i'm calling you my regurgitator :)

Pika

Bench
I am tipping McKinnon to start over Zeb.

I have zero inside info.

Just a hunch.

Jono078

Referee
Wow that's a big call.

What's the latest with Zeb anyway, is he completely over the big injury he had last year?

I always thought Zeb at 100% would be one of our first picked.

billy2

Juniors
Boyd
Uate
Tahu
wes/Sau - toss a coin
McManus
Gidley
Mullen
Snowden
Buderus
Cuthbertson
Houston
Taia
Costigan

Hilder
Faas
Edwards
McKinnon

Tetevano 18th man
Wayne just did a cut and paste of my team - i even got the numbers right.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Jamie Ainscough, Darren Tracey, Adrian Brunker..

Archie Brunker. A hero of 96.

Anyone remember when he missed a goal from in front at Marathon in the early 90's?

Scored a great try to level the scores, then toe poked it wide from 8 metres out in front of the black dot to win the game. The sense of excitement and oncming orgasm in the callers voice was terrific, and then........ " Oh neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo. He couldv'e trown it over"

I've got it on tape. Great stuff.

Ironically, I missed a goal from in front in my U16's semi the same year after scoring a try to get level and had the kick to win the game.

Yep. even the greats get it wrong sometimes.

No one ever remembers my try. Just that I missed thye goal from in front. 18 years later the boys still remind me we got lapped in extra time by the team that ended up winning the comp in a canter.

I'm ok though. Don't think its had to adverse an effect on me. I mean, anyone could be an unemployed virgin at 35, right?

Serc

First Grade
Nice work billy...maybe we have had the supercoach himself lurking in our midst all these years! :D

Latest posts