What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team V Manly

roopy

Referee
Gidley
Uate
Williams
Sau
Kev Naiqama
Mullen
Dureau
Cross
De Gois
Edwards
Miller
Taia
Hilder

Tuafua
Faas
Kaufusi
Wes

Noname36

First Grade
1. Wes
2. Vuna/Kev
3. Williams (sau has got to go imo)
4. Doogs
5. Aku
6. Mullen
7. Gidley
8. Cross
9. De Gois
10. Edwards
11. Mika
12. Taia
13. Hilder

14. Taufua
15. Kaufusi (don't want him there but Fass/Tolar have had all year to do something and they haven't)
16. Tetavano
17. No idea - forward who is performing well in NSW cup/NYC

Any chance we'll see Simmo again by the way? If by any miracle we do, then he can come in and drop Mika back to the bench.

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
Gidley
Uate
Sau
Mata'utia
Kev Naiqama
Rogers
Mullen
Cross
De Gois
Edwards
Taia
Mika
Hilder

Tetevano
Kaufusi
Taufua
Roberts

aqua_duck

Coach
in that case
6.Mullen
7.Roberts

I couldn't bare to see Watmough running at Dureau for 80 minutes

88.Knights

Juniors
1.gidley
2.uate
3.wes
4.maddog
5.kev naiqama
6.mullen
7.roberts
8.cross
9.de gois
10.edwards
11.taia
12.mika
13.hilder

14.cook
15.tetavano
16.tovo
17.taufua unfortunately theres noone else

RHCP

Bench
1. Kev Naiqama
2. Akuila Uate
3. Junior Sau
4. Wes Naiqama
5. Cooper Vuna
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Kurt Gidley (c)
8. Ben Cross
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Joel Edwards
11. Zeb Taia
12. Con Mika
13. Matt Hilder

14. Sione Tovo
15. Antonio Kaufusi
16. Mark Taufua
17. George Ndaira

This is all under the assumption Rogers, McManus, Simmo and Mad Dog will all be unavailable.

Last edited:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
1 - Shannon McDonnell
2 - Akuila Uate
3 - Adam MacDougall
4 - Pete Mata'utia (time to see what he can do in FG)
5 - James McManus
6 - Jarrod Mullen
7 - Kurt Gidley
8 - Ben Cross
9 - Isaac De Gois
10 - Joel Edwards
11 - Con Mika
12 - Zeb Taia
13 - Mark Taufua

14 - Matt Hilder
15 - Steve Simpson
16 - Dan Tolar
17 - Wes Naiqama

Alex28

Coach
So the white flag is up and waiving already?

Some of the people being named here can't prove themselves in NYC and Centurions, and we want to throw them up against a team like Manly?

Making a competitive team (and they have been competitive for the majority of the year) less competitive isn't going to help get people through the gates for the rest of the year. It is a whole lot more than blooding players - the difference between a profit and a loss depends on the performances on the field, and throwing young blokes out there who aren't ready isn't going to help that.

Yosh

Coach
So the white flag is up and waiving already?

Some of the people being named here can't prove themselves in NYC and Centurions, and we want to throw them up against a team like Manly?

Making a competitive team (and they have been competitive for the majority of the year) less competitive isn't going to help get people through the gates for the rest of the year. It is a whole lot more than blooding players - the difference between a profit and a loss depends on the performances on the field, and throwing young blokes out there who aren't ready isn't going to help that.

Is that aimed at my post sorry?

I think Coops and Uate were pretty good to see out there. I'd drop Sau in half a heart beat and put Coops in if I was coach.

Alex28

Coach
More aimed at those naming Dureau, Mata'utia and Roberts in their squads. Naiqama I can see merit in.

Even fewer people that go to the games now will pay to see young blokes being sent out as cannon fodder...

Karmawave

Bench
I can see them naming Dureau.

It's just incredibly sad that he'll likely be playing in Knights colours once again.

Sadder still that he wouldn't even be anywhere near the best halfback playing in the NSW Cup. :lol:

Noname36

First Grade
6. Mullen
7. Gidley

Anything else is just stupid.

Yep, this is the only way it can go...with Wes at fullback.

If Stone refuses to move Gids from fullback though, then I'd rather see Roberts get a run over Dureau (as much as I believe he's nowhere near ready).

Yer cant wheel out the same team again..Dont pick dureau ffs. Mata'utia and Roberts deserve a chance..why not?Season is one so why not blood a few
AS for the bums on seat s arguement..its been flawed since halfway thru the season as the figures show

League_God

Juniors
great to see people putting mika in their starting side. i really really rate him. great hands, great defender. he is in my 17 for 2011