What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team V Tigers

roopy

Referee
Kidley
Jimmy
Doogs
Junior
Aku
Rogers
Dureau
Cross
De Gois
Tuafua
House
Taia
Hilder

Mullo
Simmo
Faas
Pato

roopy

Referee
It's a luxury having a playmaker on the bench, but i think we can afford to do it, and Mullo has serious impact off the bench.

Spike

First Grade
Damn it roops, beat me by 3 minutes. My thread needs to be deleted.

I'd go with the same side but would be inclined to switch Dureau and Mullen. I'd consider Naiqama if fit over Uate as well but am not too fussed.

Liam

Juniors
1. Gidley
2. McManus
3. Sau
4. MacDougall
5. Uate/Vuna
6. Mullen
7. Dureau
8. Simmo
9. De Gois
10. Cross
11. Houston
12. Taia
13. Hilder

14. Rogers
15. Pato
16. Fa'as
17. Wicks

Taufua needs to learn to make some impact with his runs before he gets included fulltime imo.

roopy

Referee
1. Gidley
2. McManus
3. Sau
4. MacDougall
5. Uate/Vuna
6. Mullen
7. Dureau
8. Simmo
9. De Gois
10. Cross
11. Houston
12. Taia
13. Hilder

14. Rogers
15. Pato
16. Fa'as
17. Wicks

Taufua needs to learn to make some impact with his runs before he gets included fulltime imo.
Very good side.
Mark can spend a week playing with Larry at Maitland (I hope he is a Maitland draftee).
That would be a great combination.

Spike

First Grade
I think Simmo maybe a little underdone coming back from injury. I would have him on the bench for at least a week or two or until Tolar is fit again.

Whats Doing

Bench
1, Kids
2. McManus
3. Doogs
4. Sau
5. Aku
6. Rogers
7. Mullo
8. Tafua
9. De Gois
10. Cross
11. House
12. Taia
13. Hilder
14. Dureau
15, Simmo
16. Faas
17. Patto

Adsy

Juniors
Simmo in for Karawana.

Aku in for Lulia.

If Simmo is not fit I'd bring Dureau back. We could really rack up a big score against the tigpies if we attack well. Their defence is fairly turnstyle-ish.

Kidley
Jimmy
Doogs
Junior
Aku
Rogers
Mullen
Cross
De Gois
Simmo
House
Taia
Hilder

Wicks
Scotty
Faas
Pato

How many sides can you name that couldn't fit two quality backs like Coops and Wes in their side? Answer none! Except this one. Bring it on.

Last edited:

Hanscholo

Bench
It's a luxury having a playmaker on the bench, but i think we can afford to do it, and Mullo has serious impact off the bench.

Your term is right m8 but I dont think Mullen needs to come of the bench. Its a waste of a slot, we can bring some death and destruction to a weak tigers forward pack with an extra forward. Also, I am a little concerned that we get run down at times without a 4 forward bench, or a hilder option at the very least.

If anyone is interested, apparently Foggs travel have a coach/game package for this game @ $38-00 per person (General admission tickets).

Contact Foggs on 49-281088 (They have to know by Wednesday tho)

roopy

Referee
I wouldn't mind if Marvin gets some more game time in the coming weeks.
He is obviously now a backrow forward and needs to work on forward play a bit more, but having a forward with a kicking game and some playmaking skills can't be a bad thing.

The Seedman

Juniors
Smith said in the paper today that simmo won't be back until the Brisbane game and then we will be coming off the bench for some weeks.

keeney

First Grade
God, it just keeps getting pushed back further and further doesn't it.

Ps. Welcome to the forums Seedman.

Pika

Bench
Larry T is listed at 5/8 in Maitlands winning side this week.

Just on local league, I have had a look at both Hlad and Vaughn after two rounds.

Vaughn is not bad, though a long way off anything like NRL.

Those talking up Hlad..... lucky to make grade for Cessnock on current form.

Still, it is only week 2, so maybe they are just short of a gallop.

Oh, and by the way, my boys at Central are machines :)