What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Tips: 1. Warriors Vs Eels

Who will win?

• Warriors

Votes: 73 54.5%
  • Eels

Votes: 61 45.5%

• Total voters

Misanthrope

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Eels get up in a close one. The Warriors may be a different team at home, but they've looked very shaky in the past few weeks.

mongoose

Coach
Eels by 8. They have more big game players. Putting 68 on the broncos has gotta be good for the confidence.

perverse

Referee
would love to see the warriors get over the line.. but that 68 is rather ominous. if the warriors pack can get over the top of parra then this will be a great game.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Eels are inconsistant and 68-22 drumming will put them in cloud nine after beating Brisbane to a pulp where as the Warriors had to stick to their guns against the lowly but determined Panthers.

Interesting game it should be.

Wouldn't be surprised with a draw going to golden point.

Sadly the Eels have a slightly better attack to the Warriors, but if the Eels don't stack up their defense (and at times it's been pretty ordinary) Warriors will be running amuck as they love to do. Broken field play is one of their specialities

I hear the old head players @ Parra are getting p****d off with their young kids too, while Warriors do have injury concerns.

Even stevens at this stage

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:

I hear the old head players @ Parra are getting p****d off with their young kids too,
Who do you hear this off friend? Every interview I've seen from the Eels old-hands has had them suggesting that they are as much to blame for the onconsistency as the younger blokes.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Warriors for mine. IMO they will either win the comp, or lose in the grand final. There just amazing and so exciting to watch. And with a full house mixed with parras inconsistency, and an easy game against the broncos, the warriors should win quite easy.

parra73

Juniors
i believe we have the wood on them over the last 3 years except rd 1 this year

i reckon they can do them on friday night.