What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Tips: 1. Warriors Vs Eels

Who will win?

• Warriors

Votes: 73 54.5%
  • Eels

Votes: 61 45.5%

• Total voters

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Steve Price has PJ's number. Look for the grubby little sh*t to get special attention from the big man. Fien will probably get in there too.

McKinnon will punish anyone wearing the #1 jersey.

Eelectrica

Referee
Form reversals are par for the course this year.
Hoping for Parra of course, but would have to favour NZ at home. Had it been played at Parra stadium then I'd be more confident.

Mox

Juniors
As a warriors fan im picking the warriors due to them playing at home..

If it was over in ausie i would be pickcing the eels..

Should be a great game!

eels_fan_01

Bench
NZ Warrior said:
Steve Price has PJ's number. Look for the grubby little sh*t to get special attention from the big man. Fien will probably get in there too.

McKinnon will punish anyone wearing the #1 jersey.

Hayne will make Mckinnon tackle air all night.

jayman

Juniors
if parra play like today.. then warriors have no chance

always feel confident against the warriors.. much like eels playing tigers

ToiletDuck

Juniors
I'm really hoping the Eels in-form backs don't carve the Warriors depleted backline to shreds. With any luck our big men can get on top, but yeah, not confident...somehow I don't think Parra mind coming to Auckland as much as other teams..

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Didn't parra used to play their home games against the warriors in NZ and they used to win most of the time as well?

Rovelli

Bench
WTF? said:
Didn't parra used to play their home games against the warriors in NZ and they used to win most of the time as well?

Yeah, but until we beat the Tigers down in Christchurch, we hadn't won an 'away' game in New Zealand, but outside of Auckland.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
WTF? said:

Two games in Hamilton

28-18 in 2005 and 22-14 in 2006.

The Warriors were poor in 2005 and utterly shocking at that time in 2006.

one thing in eels favour is that we send our home game vs. warriors over to waikato each year. Hopefully that will nullify the home ground advantage somewhat.

Shorty

Staff member
This game's going to see-saw.
I feel it coming down to the halves,which really,are on even par with the level of experience they have working together.

On any other day I'd say the Eels,but I just can't see them beating the Warriors at their first home final in years.