What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Top Eight Prediction

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Also Sir Knight82 just looking at your predictions, isn't it still very possible for it to be a Bulldogs V Eels Grand Final. Anyway its more likely now than it was mid season.

Doctor

Bench
1. Storm (44)

2. Bulldogs (40)

3. Dragons (34)
4. Broncos (32)
5. Knights (32)
6. Manly (30)
7. Sharks (30)
8. Eels (30)
9. Cowboys (28)
10. Raiders (28)

Bit of a log-jam as I see it, with us scraping through on percentages and an extra win. It assumes that the Storm continue their success, Eels continue also, that the Cowboys are no longer a premiership threat (unlikely as it is) and that the Knights can win the games that they should realistically win.

I've got the Bulldogs and Dragons to meet in the GF... but it's all guesswork.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Ok mine have changed yet again after the weekends games and teams that I see coming into and going out of form.

1. Storm 46
2. Bulldogs 40
3. Knights 34
4. Eels 32
5. Dragons 30
6. Broncos 28
7. Sea Eagles 28
8. Raiders 28

9. Tigers 28
10. Cowboys 26
11. Sharks 24
12. Panthers 24
13. Roosters 20
14. Warriors 18
15. Bunnies 10

Finals wk 1
Eels to beat Dragons
Knights to beat Broncos
Bulldogs to beat Sea Eagles
Storm to beat Raiders

Finals Wk 2
Eels to beat Broncos
Knights to beat Dragons

Finals Wk 3
Knights to beat Bulldogs
Storm to beat Eels

Grand Final
Knights to beat Storm

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Jobdog said:
I am forever the optimist. Saints lose three, we win all of ours (which could be asking a little too much), we get into the top four :D
;-) :crazy:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I redid mine today in light of Newcastle's semi-resurgence in form. I have a top eight something like...
1 - Melbourne
2 - Canterbury
3 - Newcastle
4 - St George/Illawarra
5 - Parramatta
6 - Manly
7 - Canberra
8 - Brisbane

I think that's a little unfair on Brisbane's 'slump' though. I actually didn't think I had them losing as many as that.

BTW, why is the LU one still displaying all the way back to Round 17 (and hasn't even updated to include Rounds 20 and 21)

Bicey_18

Bench
"Hey I take offence to the fact most people on these forums seem to think we are in a slump! We just arent executing well and making far too many mistakes. Its a game of inches after all." (Darren Lockyer with his deep cracking voice)

I highlighted the phrase above as over the past 3 weeks, Bennett has said that in the press conference about his team's performances

Dutchy

Immortal
Week 1:
Dragons defeated Knights
Sea Eagles defeated Broncos
Bulldogs defeated Sharks
Storm defeated Eels

Week 2:
Dragons defeated Broncos (eliminated)
Sea Eagles defeated Knights (eliminated)

Week 3:
Bulldogs defeated Sea Eagles (eliminated)
Storm defeated Dragons (eliminated)

Grand Final:
Bulldogs v Storm

antbytes

Juniors
The NRL site has a predictor which takes you through the semies.

Everytime I do it....

The Knights Win !

Bicey_18

Bench
scottyj said:
Week 1:
Dragons defeated Knights
Sea Eagles defeated Broncos
Bulldogs defeated Sharks
Storm defeated Eels

Week 2:
Dragons defeated Broncos (eliminated)
Sea Eagles defeated Knights (eliminated)

Week 3:
Bulldogs defeated Sea Eagles (eliminated)
Storm defeated Dragons (eliminated)

Grand Final:
Bulldogs v Storm

I know most are sayin Mel V dogs Grand Final... but I dont think that will be the case. Both of them wont be there.. infact I think either of them will be lucky to get there imo.

Melbourne to go through would have to win their 1st semi at home, which they should do, have the week off and play in a GF qualifier against quality opposition.. Pressure may get to them and they may bomb out as in previous seasons, The Dogs would have a tough time as well.. so its not a certainty yet.

Latest posts