What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Ossie...

sooty

Juniors
cayless,feliti,robson,morts,smith,"TAHOOOO" pullyour fingers out!!

IMO coach DA has a dilemma on his hands does he punt the above earn the wrath of the leadership group or does he keep losing games like tonight and keep the stability of the club happening. IMO too many precious petals who are elder statesman.

Swiftstylez

Bench
GF absolutely despises Mateo and I have been defending him for ages now. I think it is about time I start agreeing with her.

"He always loses it or knocks it on"

"It's the risk you have to take when you offload so much and create so much second phase play"

will now change to

"If I ever saw Mateo in real life I would beat him and tell him how to play football"

"I'd watch."

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Jebote on. He is a fat lazy sh*t that needs to be dropped or bashed over the head by irate supporters. .

ne zajebavaj - they all need a flasa over the head.
Seriously though, there's no cohesion in our team. The biggest grey area is our dummy half area. Poore and co look like idiots running into 3 defenders at a time. We may aswell rum from dummy half.

6. Keating
7. Mortimer
9. Mitchell

14. Robson

eels bloke

Juniors
Feleti only needs some good quality ball, a bit of space, broken defence and we'll all be calling for him to be resigned again.

It's only a matter of time before Parramatta become blockbusting attackers again, patience is a virtue.

Worth discussing nonetheless.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mateo will come good, as with the rest of the side

I have absolute faith we will turn it around over the next 2-4 weeks

no dramas at all

ParraManiac

Juniors
ne zajebavaj - they all need a flasa over the head.
Seriously though, there's no cohesion in our team. The biggest grey area is our dummy half area. Poore and co look like idiots running into 3 defenders at a time. We may aswell rum from dummy half.

6. Keating
7. Mortimer
9. Mitchell

14. Robson

6. Mateo
7. Mortimer
9. Mitchell
13. KK
14. anyone but! Galati?

I wouldn't trust Ossie to make the right call.

I mean, he's responsible for us having Poore and Tahu, right? And resigning HaHa to 500k/yr?

Biggest waste of 1mil+ we've ever made.

Ladmate

Bench

I mean, he's responsible for us having Poore and Tahu, right? And resigning HaHa to 500k/yr?

Yep, Poore on 350k, Hayne on 500k, that's 850k and i highly doubt Tahu is on 150k, probably 200k-250k.

I'm not a Parramatta fan but I always believed Hayne signing for a lot of money would be bad. Remember 2008? He was woeful, and that was after he recently re-signed. Parramatta fans need to hope that this year isn't the same, especially since you have no halfback.

pedge

Juniors

dont leave the biggest myth of all out of that, morts on 250k!!! the worstttttttttt signing for that money....offers the side absolutely no creativity as a half at all.....and that includes last year!

parra pete

Referee
FOUR ROUNDS...that's all it took for the doomssayers to arrive.
I'm with TPB...the side will come good. If it doesn't, bring on 2011, and hurry....
Nothing we can do about it except give them our support..c'mon you Rai, ooops, I mean Eels