What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

We stayed in the fight for awhile.

Zacs try gave us hope and I think helped us with belief. It was important for our stoic defence for most of the game.

Stupid Queenslanders celebration of a win against 12 players. Bad sports. Hunt was right in the mix of candy store poppers.

Not much Honour in that win I’m afraid,

Last edited:
All things being equal, Zac should return to SGI with a significant boost in power, fitness and composure.

That will assist with the “mission impossible” of making the finals this year!

Remember at the start of the year, even Flanno didnt expect a genuine run at it!

A turbo charged Zac is a good omen.

Im still quite unhappy with his decisions and don’t regard them too highly, but his footy is going ok.

Why anyone would want to box when they can play origin is beyond me.

Now if he’s not let down in the rest of the series and keeps his upwards trajectory, could he play for Australia? We don’t quite know, but one couldn’t dismiss it out of hand. Remote but he’s a roughy atm.

Last edited:

Harry Bath

Juniors
All things being equal, Zac should return to SGI with a significant boost in power, fitness and composure.

That will assist with the “mission impossible” of making the finals this year!

Remember at the start of the year, even Flanno didnt expect a genuine run at it!

A turbo charged Zac is a good omen.

Im still quite unhappy with his decisions and don’t regard them too highly, but his footy is going ok.

Why anyone would want to box when they can play origin is beyond me.

Now if he’s not let down in the rest of the series and keeps his upwards trajectory, could he play for Australia? We don’t quite know, but one couldn’t dismiss it out of hand. Remote but he’s a roughy atm.
Typical after all these years Lomax has finally realized his potential and he will be off to the Eels FFS

Let's see how Lomax goes when he get to the Eels. Moving from the water at Shellharbour to Parra is going to be a shock. Just ask Justin Poore.
Well at least he had some idea of what he was getting into with Brad, but now he doesn’t quite know.

Not that Brad can necessarily stick to a promise. He might have meant to give zac his centre spot, but with injuries and so forth…

Zac can rely on his contract, but I doubt it’s going to cover every eventuality.

I’m more concerned about his boxing ambitions. Just takes a blow to the wrong spot, by accident, it’s lights out forever. He needs to visit some patients with chronic head trauma. Snap him out of it.

When he can’t play anymore, he will need to find a decent job where he will need his wits.

I suppose he could retire, but that probably gets boring quickly for a 33 year old.

saint-stefano

Juniors
tell me i was seeing wrong ....but when zac scored one of his tries everyone came running to him includeing captain ben k...t who acually jumped into his arms like all was good ......so me wondering maybe not capt benny the problem now so was it all about being put on the wing ......if so his an idiot look how well his going thanks to a super coach who knows what his doing .

justadragon

Bench
tell me i was seeing wrong ....but when zac scored one of his tries everyone came running to him includeing captain ben k...t who acually jumped into his arms like all was good ......so me wondering maybe not capt benny the problem now so was it all about being put on the wing ......if so his an idiot look how well his going thanks to a super coach who knows what his doing .
Agree, Flanno made mention of it in the PC, ultimately you cant keep a player who doesn't want to be there. He was on good coin playing the best footy of his career, made it to SOO. I'm over it now and yes sad to see him go to Parra but I'm waiting to hear what was the big issue he said he was going to announce once he got there. There was nothing that couldn't be resolved, if it was all about boxing, then grow up, you are a too valuable commodity to the Dragons to take that risk. See yah champ, always know you finally made it there because of the Dragons !!!

Dominant performance, seems he squeezed a lot out of origin and the extra effort to cover for our missing shoulder charging onion donut.

There were some well executed plays by many SGI players against our side who looked completely lost after a willing first half. Garbage really.

But due is due, Hunt played well too.

If he’s smart, after he moves, Zac will provide vague and foggy reasons for leaving, because burning bridges in this game is never a good idea.

He shouldn’t hurt the fans and officials that have helped him become one the games best players.

You’d think he’d relish rising with the side and being in the club on the up. I think it would be much more fun and more of an accomplishment than going elsewhere.

Whispers that you’re in the 8. Supposed to be last lol.

Old Timer

Coach
Lomax continues to remain far more professional than many idiots in this place

All the hypotheses by fans continue to drive conclusions that may have no bearing whatsoever on his decision to leave

Plenty in this place wanting Hunt long gone perhaps Zac wanted that too and as it didn’t happen he might have had the balls to say “f**k that merkin for all the shit things he has said and done I won’t play with him”

Some in here were convinced Lomax would dog it and run dead well he has not done that nor has he said a bad word about club, team mates, coaches.

Time to stop being critical of the player who is giving his all in every respect every time he runs out on the field.

Latest posts