What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Zac is a centre. Stop thinking weakening one position to cover another
If you don’t like our future fullback options then we should find another
People say Zac is slow does not bust or break tackles etc etc
Then what’s the point of having him fullback

Dragons need to find one outside or develop their fullback from within to be just about ready in 22 after Matt which still may happen

Putting Zac as a stop gap does not achieve anything. No different to Mann, Widdop, Mybe or Norman at 1
Dufty is our best option until he departs
If Dufty throws in the towel then we persist with Cody because no one has given him time in that position to develop, get used to and show he has potential to handle it
I don’t want him at fullback was just responding to a different poster. I reckon Ramsey is the man personally, I’ve seen lots of little things he’s does that show he is the one. I realise I am in a small group who thinks that way but I believe i will be proven right.

Gareth67

First Grade
I don’t want him at fullback was just responding to a different poster. I reckon Ramsey is the man personally, I’ve seen lots of little things he’s does that show he is the one. I realise I am in a small group who thinks that way but I believe i will be proven right.

Absolutely agree FCDs , the young bloke merely needs more time in the position . The fact that he has dropped the pill on a couple of occasions now I believe may have lessen some of his former confidence .

The good thing I do like about him is that he is not afraid to take the high ball - he doesn’t shirk away from his responsibility. Added to that he also makes ground with the ball , nowhere near Duffy in attack , but for mine more reliable as the last line of defense .

Mjab

Juniors
who ever hooks wants to use next year should be playing so we can see who they go
Put Ramsey there for a month or 2 and give him a crack and time to build confidence , by then if hes not working out give Sloan a crack or at least play him in the 17 and give him some time there maybe not a full game
I ssupect now Dufty has switched off after what I saw on monday , he was just terrible

Gareth67

First Grade
who ever hooks wants to use next year should be playing so we can see who they go
Put Ramsey there for a month or 2 and give him a crack and time to build confidence , by then if hes not working out give Sloan a crack or at least play him in the 17 and give him some time there maybe not a full game
I ssupect now Dufty has switched off after what I saw on monday , he was just terrible

Yes Mjab , but he wasn’t the only one , still knowing that you are no longer wanted certainly would not help . However he is a 1st grade player still being paid so he should put his best foot forward in each and every game .

But to to the point you have made , it would be better to put the young players in now to give them the NRL experience that they will require for next season . 2021 is well and truly gone , make the best of what’s remaining by blooding the young guns .

Last edited:

j0nesy

Bench
we have quite a few back for the next game (Dufty, Maguire, Fui and Lomax). Lomax will slot straight back into the centres, you’d have to think at the expense of Beale. With the return of Maguire and Fui will Bird also shift back to centre or will Williame hold his place? It’s a nice problem to have but I’m glad I’m not the coach.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
we have quite a few back for the next game (Dufty, Maguire, Fui and Lomax). Lomax will slot straight back into the centres, you’d have to think at the expense of Beale. With the return of Maguire and Fui will Bird also shift back to centre or will Williame hold his place? It’s a nice problem to have but I’m glad I’m not the coach.
I’d keep Bird at second row for sure if he’s willing. Wiliame has been good too. Probably Fuimaono would be the bench utility replacing Clune. McGuire will have to fight it out with Poasa, Alvaro, Ford and Burns for that final spot.

dragon thomo

Juniors
Williame and Lomax for centre. Simms Bird and De Bellin for back row.
Vauhan Laurie Kerr and McGuirie front row
Tyrell Fuimiamo a definite bench spot good player. He will take Simms spot when his contract is done. Amone in for Norman
Norman defence last night was horrible as he let in 2 tries

Latest posts