What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

T-Boon

Coach
If Lomax is the best fullback they should pick him there without a doubt. Gutherson will be a pretty good centre or winger.

I think Gutho will stay an Eel in 2025 if a club doesn't want to give him a contract with the duration he wants. Same situation RCG seemed to be in with offers he was fielding?

I'm glad we haven't offered a Parra contract for 2026 or beyond. Gutho somehow got through this season at fullback but his body looked to be on thin ice. I like the plan to play him at #9/#13/#14 for say 60mins a game, if Gutho wants to stay/see out his Eels contract.

Avenger

Immortal
I think Gutho will stay an Eel in 2025 if a club doesn't want to give him a contract with the duration he wants. Same situation RCG seemed to be in with offers he was fielding?

I'm glad we haven't offered a Parra contract for 2026 or beyond. Gutho somehow got through this season at fullback but his body looked to be on thin ice. I like the plan to play him at #9/#13/#14 for say 60mins a game, if Gutho wants to stay/see out his Eels contract.
No he won't. I reckon he is gone.

Latest posts