What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Direct quotes from Lomax in that article ^^^:

“‘Rylesy’ has kept in touch a fair bit. He’s down in Wollongong as well. We’ve caught up four or five times – I keep in touch with him regularly.

and

“I’ll be at centre next year, for sure,” he said.

Maybe people can put the "Lomax will be on the wing for the Eels" beliefs to one side now?
This time last year he thought he would be playing fullback ffs

If contracts aren’t worth the paper they’re written on, how much are verbal positional guarantees worth?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Direct quotes from Lomax in that article ^^^:

“‘Rylesy’ has kept in touch a fair bit. He’s down in Wollongong as well. We’ve caught up four or five times – I keep in touch with him regularly.

and

“I’ll be at centre next year, for sure,” he said.

Maybe people can put the "Lomax will be on the wing for the Eels" beliefs to one side now?

So we bought one of the best wingers in the comp

to play centre where has been about average at, prior being a winger

queue the automation

"Parra *clap* *clap* *clap*

So we bought one of the best wingers in the comp

to play centre where has been about average at, prior being a winger

queue the automation

"Parra *clap* *clap* *clap*
It was a classic BA move... and sounds like Lomax is going to make Ryles stick to the promise - at least for the first half of the season until Origin, where Lomax will again be selected on the wing. I reckon it's open slather after that, where Ryles can do whatever he wants to get or keep us winning.

So I'm assuming one of Lomax or Penisini will swap sides, so they can both be our "first choice" centres.

If Lomax is a winger, then maybe he's used to only passing infield... and so a swap to centre on the other side wouldn't be too inconvenient? Unless he can only catch from the one side, and so fumbles every time we try to get the ball to him on the other...

Latest posts