What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Are you that dumb? Obviously provisions for short term promotions are included in the contract with Crown.
Dumb?

It's a genuine question in a JERSEY thread. And it's not "obvious", nobody on here, unless part of a club staff, would have a clue what provisions are made.

Can't whinge about the refs.
Can't whinge about the crowd.
Can't whinge about our 'thuggery'.

So what do people do?

Whinge about our jersey.

It's a jersey thread dude, get a clue.

Lambretta

First Grade
Are you that dumb? Obviously provisions for short term promotions are included in the contract with Crown.

Why is it obvious? Because they did it?

Personally I am not surprised as Rusty wants to promote his films and has done it in the past with Cinderella Man etc, but I have never read the contract with Crown and I seriously doubt you have either.

Calling someone dumb when you are merely guessing doesn't endear you to anyone or make you sound anything other than silly yourself.

Sporting Treiziste Toulonnais, French league jersey... The club is from the same city as RC Toulon.....

10458875_839444379403920_4364585906057179384_n.jpg

10390474_839445619403796_3913295772276112711_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sporting-Treiziste-Toulonnais/259451670736530?fref=photo

I think I might have to make an investment.... nice shirt

hrundi99

First Grade
50 euros = $72

NRL fans get so so ripped off with official merchandise prices.

Do you understand the basic concept of supply and demand?

This club will be happy to shift units, so they make them as cheap as possible.

Until no-one buys NRL jerseys you won't see a change in price.

ShaneO85

Juniors
wow... i noticed a couple were missing the crown box... i cant believe they aren't using sublimated logos by this stage of the season

Went to the Dragons team store at Kogarah today, and they have sewn new sponsor patches over all merchandise that used to feature Always (jerseys, polos, hoodies, etc). Looks strange.

LatK7

First Grade
Went to the Dragons team store at Kogarah today, and they have sewn new sponsor patches over all merchandise that used to feature Always (jerseys, polos, hoodies, etc). Looks strange.

What a mess.

I hope they fix up the jersey soon. It looks terrible. Saints are a trainwreck in every department.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow how professinal

Get money up front doust ...
This has happened to every club in some way or another. Off the top of my head, several clubs were screwed over by QLD Group mid 2000's as a sleeve sponsor. QALA for the Northern Eagles was dodgy from memory... even in the A-League I recall I think Adelaide United had a front of shirt sponsor pull out very early in the season due to unpaid $$$$.

It happens, it's hardly Doust's fault.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
The Tigers 2014 sleep sponsor (can't remember who it is) pulled out or their was some sort of complication, so now the sleeves of the 2014 jersey contain a pasted on black piece of plastic with all the tigers players ever listed on it. Talk about tacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.