What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Crowd Watch

Teddyboy

First Grade
Good crowd for the France v England game in France 14,200.
France hopefully might crack the 20000 plus in the next 5 years...need to work on it as esp the EPL greed of the TOP 14 and the poor performance of the French national team.

Congrats, your are sad. So, so sad.

Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it.

This feeling is short-lived as it is only a state of mind, and most people who have any sense of understanding of human psychology knows that people that do this are only doing it because they feel insecure, competitive, hardheaded and lack confidence often in their own intellect or are in need of covering tracks.

A person who has to have the last word is fundamentally flawed. Their flaws are for the world to see. They may be charismatic and draw people in, but if you listen to their conversations and in the modern age, look at their posts on social media, you will see a common thread of egocentricity and a need for supremacy.

Those who have to have the last word feel uncomfortable when that power is taken away from them and they usually end up fighting or in an argument because this has been taken away from them. They lash out and look for ways to rectify this.

People with this "disease" usually strive to be the only voice over the people around them. They often never rise to the top in career or business, so they adapt their personal profiles so that they can be seen as "winning" in some area that they feel no-one can compete.

Their need for respect and to be liked, more so than those around them, usually is their undoing.

If you have to have the last say, think to yourself, "what am I afraid of?" Because ultimately, having the last say, means nothing.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Congrats, your are sad. So, so sad.

Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it.

This feeling is short-lived as it is only a state of mind, and most people who have any sense of understanding of human psychology knows that people that do this are only doing it because they feel insecure, competitive, hardheaded and lack confidence often in their own intellect or are in need of covering tracks.

A person who has to have the last word is fundamentally flawed. Their flaws are for the world to see. They may be charismatic and draw people in, but if you listen to their conversations and in the modern age, look at their posts on social media, you will see a common thread of egocentricity and a need for supremacy.

Those who have to have the last word feel uncomfortable when that power is taken away from them and they usually end up fighting or in an argument because this has been taken away from them. They lash out and look for ways to rectify this.

People with this "disease" usually strive to be the only voice over the people around them. They often never rise to the top in career or business, so they adapt their personal profiles so that they can be seen as "winning" in some area that they feel no-one can compete.

Their need for respect and to be liked, more so than those around them, usually is their undoing.

If you have to have the last say, think to yourself, "what am I afraid of?" Because ultimately, having the last say, means nothing.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Teddyboy

First Grade
The internet is a thing of beauty and it's like the book of everything YET more then half it's use is people to troll or argue.

taipan

Referee
The internet is a thing of beauty and it's like the book of everything YET more then half it's use is people to troll or argue.

Funny thing about debates, people argue.Who woulda thought??????

Make that a schooner barman.

chahrour123

Juniors
I can safely say that the Canberra Raiders will not have any competition from the A-League if they expand to Canberra. Put on the TV and spoke to a few people who told me there were more people in attendance watching the Women's League game than the A-League game which just kicked off at GIO Stadium in Canberra. Crowd will be like 4,000-4500.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I can safely say that the Canberra Raiders will not have any competition from the A-League if they expand to Canberra. Put on the TV and spoke to a few people who told me there were more people in attendance watching the Women's League game than the A-League game which just kicked off at GIO Stadium in Canberra. Crowd will be like 4,000-4500.

no chance of a canberra team by itself anyway
the mariners are looking to do a gws with a partial presence here and a few games played each year
so technically the a league is already here
but like everywhere its played
it will be irelevant and tonight is proof , a beautiful night , nothing else on
cheap as chips tickets
and no one in the stadium lol

Interesting the phenomenal crowds of the big bash have not been mentioned in here.

39k in Raaaaaaadelaide tonight.

This show knows how to get a crowd.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Big Bash crowds are always big during this time of the year. I cant recall a crap crowd for the BBL.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Having been to my first game last week I'm not surprised. Was a great night out for the whole family.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Interesting the phenomenal crowds of the big bash have not been mentioned in here.

39k in Raaaaaaadelaide tonight.

This show knows how to get a crowd.
What is the relevance of big bash crowds?

Completely different code, goes for a month, plays 32 games and only has 8 teams.

How that's remotely comparable to a 192-game season played over 6 months has me beat.

Raiderdave

First Grade
theyve struck a vein with the Australian sporting public no doubt , the perfect product played at the perfect time of year. The relevance Id of thought is due to its popularity , broadcasters will be fighting like ally cats to secure the rights to it so much so , that this 6 week competition might end up being worth more then entire seasons of the A League & Super Rugby . Minor sports can bemoan all they want about its relevance , but but , its only a short comp , CA will sit back & laugh counting their tens of millions of extra dollars