What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis admits himself to mental health clinic

betcats

Referee
B*tch please. I've obviously always been a stand-up guy.

Don't you think Kimmorley wants to check himself into a depression clinic? But no, he knows he has 4 kids he has to be strong for.

Kimmorley lost his wife.
Inglis beat his wife....and now she's finally moved out on him.

You come off as bitter most of the time. Whether you think GI is a f**k wit or not only someone with issues of there own takes pleasure in laying the boot into someone when they are down.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
GI should be applauded. Better to seek help early than when everything looks bleak and the chances of doing something rash to yourself or others increases.

You come off as bitter most of the time. Whether you think GI is a f**k wit or not only someone with issues of there own takes pleasure in laying the boot into someone when they are down.

I don't give a squirt of piss what you think.

Bitter to you....but it's called keeping it real buddy.

betcats

Referee
I'm just a guy who tells it like it is, telling it like it is.

You're the last person who should be mentioning intellectual prowess Frankie.

The really sad thing is you seem to think you have made some great point when in reality you just are showcasing your stupidity.

Yeah - putting things in perspective by highlighting just how little perspective you have. Now you want to play the poor victim with an opinion game.

lol

I guess you'd know more about playing the depression card since your club captain executed it so perfectly after he cheated on his Mrs.

Is Inglis a woman basher, or not?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I guess you'd know more about playing the depression card since your club captain executed it so perfectly after he cheated on his Mrs.

Is Inglis a woman basher, or not?

Why do you think someone would "know" about playing the depression card just because a captain of a club they follow has indicated they had depression?

Your tribalism is about on par with your stupidity - and inextricably linked. It's hilarious. I don't care if Inglis is a woman basher or not. I find your lack of perspective on matters despite purporting to "keep it real" insanely funny.

Keep them lols coming Bobbo.

Photos inside the facility show a section of patients sporting black eyes, suggesting Inglis is in group therapy

LOL you're a funny man Danish.

Frank, eat a dick. I do care if Inglis is a woman basher. I hear he's off to the same clinic as soft-cock Darius.

You speak no sense Grimey.

If it was Leilua checking himself into rehab for depression, you wouldn't be saying jack sh*t. You'd probably be reveling in it. But since it's one of your lil "QLD" heroes, you feel the need to defend him from big bad bobby.

moffla

Bench
I have seen some absolutely pathetic comments on social media regarding GI and his battle. With former NRL players unfortunately going down dark paths after their careers, I applauded him for taking steps to avoid that.

takes a strong man to come out and seek help. Hope he comes back next season and kills it

betcats

Referee
I reckon Bobby is like a gay guy who is in the closet and acts real macho and homophobic. He probably has his own issues that he is too ashamed or terrified to admit to himself hence he acts all macho and tough whenever the subject comes up in any form, help is out there Bobby, you just have to be a man and ask for it.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
You speak no sense Grimey.

If it was Leilua checking himself into rehab for depression, you wouldn't be saying jack sh*t. You'd probably be reveling in it. But since it's one of your lil "QLD" heroes, you feel the need to defend him from big bad bobby.

Bobby's now a hypothetical warrior.

Latest posts