What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Donks

lolesi

First Grade
Get in losers. We are going back to Brisbane without scoring a point.

EAD broncos.

Card Shark

Immortal
Brisbane are the rich cousin of the Knights.

1 team town that has no discipline in the club & the players are treated like gods.

There is definitely a culture issue there for them not to have won in 11 seasons....they have a monopoly on the area with the best talent in the game.

Trouble with them never winning is they can argue against a 2nd Brisbane team easier. It's bullshit they are the only Brisbane team after all this time!

can't fill a stadium for a home semi final.
might be one team in brisbane but you'd fill suncorp 10 times over with people who can't stand them.

sitting amongst their fans is just about the worst game day experience you can ask for and its fuelled by their supreme origin arena arrogance.

Quigs

Immortal
Well the good thing to come out of this Finals run is now that the Nth Qld Cows are into their 2nd GF appearance in three years Channel Nein will soon come out and make a big announcement that the Cows will now be appearing on Free to Air every Friday night for the upcoming 2018 season.

mb8msge.jpg

Donks probably buy Moylan add him to squad with announcement they found they had money left under the cap, the place is becoming like the Warriors just keep buying big names for no return

King Ben

Juniors
Well the good thing to come out of this Finals run is now that the Nth Qld Cows are into their 2nd GF appearance in three years Channel Nein will soon come out and make a big announcement that the Cows will now be appearing on Free to Air every Friday night for the upcoming 2018 season.

Did you hear the big news? Next year the Donks are going from 18 Channel 9 games to.. 13! What a decrease.

King Ben

Juniors

Over the past five seasons, the Broncos have had Thursday or Friday night matches in 18 rounds.

A draft copy of the draw for 2018 reveals the Broncos will get only 13 prime-time fixtures.

This is long overdue and stops the Broncos from getting the seven-day turnaround advantage. It also gives other clubs more exposure for their sponsors in the highest-rating games.

Our mate Buzz's column in the Telegraph.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah I'll wait and see too. Could be a very interesting year next year for the Donks.

There's a heap leaving that you would not of expected to be allowed to go. Thirdman Thaiday has been tapped on the shoulder and told hes gone after nek year.

Just hope its a Donkeys year that I need to be well stocked up on the popcorn.

Gawd I hope they f**k up again 'cause' I love it. There is nothing better than to see the Murdock rag the Courier Mail trying to make excuses to the Donkey masses.

Yeah I'll wait and see too. Could be a very interesting year next year for the Donks.

There's a heap leaving that you would not of expected to be allowed to go. Thirdman Thaiday has been tapped on the shoulder and told hes gone after nek year.

Just hope its a Donkeys year that I need to be well stocked up on the popcorn.

Gawd I hope they f**k up again 'cause' I love it. There is nothing better than to see the Murdock rag the Courier Mail trying to make excuses to the Donkey masses.

Excuse 1, they have to play more in daylight
Excuse 2, The NRL have given us extra 6 day turn arounds how dare they do that to us

Madsharkie

First Grade
Poor donkeys. My heart bleeds for Isiah too. Haven't seen him in here for a while, for some reason. Shame

sharkman73

Juniors
Looked utterly lost for 60 minutes, Benji started to lead them around and they looked good for 5 minutes and then Benji got concussed and I didn't see him after that.

Nikorima and Milford certainly aren't the answer for Uncle Wayne.

Don't worry, I'm sure Jack will be the answer at 6. Leads a team around the park like no one else.

His point is your rudderless side scored 13 points in their final 160 minutes of finals footy.

That was exactly my point, that wasn't a performance worthy of a supposed top 4 team. Where was the friggin attack ?

I'll make the same point about the Chooks, who were a bit more skilled but made fundamental mistakes that a supposed top 4 team should not make. I actually have nothing personal against Brisbane

Is it fair enough to expect reasonably competitive games in preliminary finals ? Geez, looks like Melbourne are light years ahead of the rest and Nth Queensland have a lot of heart.

Latest posts