What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Wb1234

Referee
Yep was announcement warriors and bulldogs entering nrlw.
expansion more generally asked about
he answered:
have a vision for growth
have no set timeline for it
Mentioned possibly 20 teams but no commitment to it
usual Abdo, said a lot without saying much,
Old news

read about it on tweeter. A week ago

if it was a big announcement pvl would be there not the junior

Perth Red

Post Whore
Cause broncos game day tickets are way more expensive

beonxos profits over seven million excluding leagues club revenue
Haha of course they are. Eagles have a six year paid waiting list for a full membership!
if you can actaully get an Eagles ticket it’s going to cost you $109 for a higher sideline seat, $91 for behind the sticks. Broncos equivalent is $95 and $49 for the dolphins game.

eagles have a revenue around $33 mill from memberships and gate takings, broncos $17.1mill
compared to Perth’s top sports club Brisbane’s is incredibly underwhelming.

Wb1234

Referee
Haha of course they are. Eagles have a six year paid waiting list for a full membership!
if you can actaully get an Eagles ticket it’s going to cost you $109 for a higher sideline seat, $91 for behind the sticks. Broncos equivalent is $95 and $49 for the dolphins game.

eagles have a revenue around $33 mill from memberships and gate takings, broncos $17.1mill
Beoncos tickets up to 150 bucks

how much kids tickets at afl? 2 bucks like the mcg. ?

broncos profits 7 million excluding leagues club

happy to include lc revenue to compare with wce

Centy Coast

Juniors
You dont say! It’s a message board, all that is on here is peoples opinions lol

MY OPINION is the best use of the bears would be to have them based in Adelaide.
MY OPINION is nrl (and RL) would be abetter comp in a whole load of ways with Perth, Adelaide and Christchurch in it.
MY OPINION is the nrl doesnt need more teams in Brisbane or nsw at this time.
Yes but you talk like you know what you are talking about, saying the Bears want ownership, saying with time that the Bears will eventually move back to NSW, just all shit talk.
It’s fine to have an opinion and maybe state that in your opinion instead of trying to come across like it is fact when it is all absolute dribble.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Beoncos tickets up to 150 bucks

how much kids tickets at afl? 2 bucks like the mcg. ?

broncos profits 7 million excluding leagues club

happy to include lc revenue to compare with wce
And eagles most expansive tickets are $190.
kids ticket behind the sticks $42

eagles pay towards wa grassroots through a $2.6mill a year grant to wafc. Theyre revenue varies from $65-70mill and surplus, after paying out wafc grant, $2.5-8mill.
keep trying lol broncos are not in same ball park.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yes but you talk like you know what you are talking about, saying the Bears want ownership, saying with time that the Bears will eventually move back to NSW, just all shit talk.
It’s fine to have an opinion and maybe state that in your opinion instead of trying to come across like it is fact when it is all absolute dribble.
I say it because one of your board stated it, and at no point since has anyone come out and refuted that statement.
Why do you think the perth talks fell over at the first hurdle out of interest?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hope Perth don’t get a NRLW team anytime soon, the girls got totally destroyed this week at the Women’s Nationals losing every single game.
They played NT lost 4-22, NSW City lost 4-22, Ahi Ka lost 0-20, the ADF lost 0-8.
Yeh results was quite surprising as the women’s game is strong here and we’ve a number gone on to nrlw and international honours.

Wb1234

Referee

eagles pay towards wa grassroots through a $2.6mill a year grant to wafc. Theyre revenue varies from $65-70mill and surplus, after paying out wafc grant, $2.5-8mill.

Nah bs

Afl can’t be trusted

Centy Coast

Juniors
I say it because one of your board stated it, and at no point since has anyone come out and refuted that statement.
Why do you think the perth talks fell over at the first hurdle out of interest?
I have said over and over that things will change but you have always been negative in your replies, that is why there is a negotiation process plus many Bears members heard what happened in Perth at that meeting during the State of Origin a few years ago and have. Web very vocal towards the Chairman Daniel Dickson and the Board.
I knew things would change, they had to or the Bears would stay in the wilderness.

Wb1234

Referee
I have said over and over that things will change but you have always been negative in your replies, that is why there is a negotiation process plus many Bears members heard what happened in Perth at that meeting during the State of Origin a few years ago and have. Web very vocal towards the Chairman Daniel Dickson and the Board.
I knew things would change, they had to or the Bears would stay in the wilderness.
This forum is full of people who just post bs over and over and pretend they are experts

Centy Coast

Juniors
Yeh results was quite surprising as the women’s game is strong here and we’ve a number gone on to nrlw and international honours.
Like the Roosters NRLW team, easily the best women’s team roster on paper for the last few years but just can’t put it together on the field.

Which seat at Perth Stadium is reserved for you at Eagles games?

Centy Coast

Juniors
I still think Gosford is the best place for the Bears.
It was back around 2014, but sadly that ship has sailed.
Back in 2011 the Central Coast Bears had a monthly newsletter called the Grizzly Gazette, I did the local profiles of young up and coming players.
I covered current NRL players Scott Drinkwater (Terrigal Sharks), Jack Cogger (Toukley Hawks), Connor Watson (Kincumber Colts), Nicho Hynes (Umina Bunnies), Jacob and Daniel Saifiti (Terrigal Sharks) and Bradman Best (Woy Woy Roosters)
Not bad for back in the day well before these kids were even considered NRL material.
I’ve still got the copies at home.

It was back around 2014, but sadly that ship has sailed.
Back in 2011 the Central Coast Bears had a monthly newsletter called the Grizzly Gazette, I did the local profiles of young up and coming players.
I covered current NRL players Scott Drinkwater (Terrigal Sharks), Jack Cogger (Toukley Hawks), Connor Watson (Kincumber Colts), Nicho Hynes (Umina Bunnies), Jacob and Daniel Saifiti (Terrigal Sharks) and Bradman Best (Woy Woy Roosters)
Not bad for back in the day well before these kids were even considered NRL material.
I’ve still got the copies at home.

Do the Bears want to relocate to another state/country?