What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Mojo

Bench
Out with the old; in with the new... that's what we said we wanted.
There's still some busted and rusty bits and pieces to clear up but the hoarding mentality had to be confronted. Old Hook going around on clean-up day, sorting through the neighbours stuff "Check this out. Can't chuck that out, one day it could be useful for something."

Phantom V

Juniors

So in all those team meetings and pressers when Flanno talked about "the new Dragons" he actually meant "Nu Dragons".

Anyway, this is a pretty good pickup for the 14 spot. Don't mind it at all. Liddle isnt an 80 minute player and it seems Flanno is reluctant to give Marschke or Muhleisen many minutes
Just had a look at his highlights reel. Good pickup. The kids got some skill IMO

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I don't mind signing the current NZ bench hooker, they only won the Pacific Championships last November beating Australia 30-0 in the final. So sure, a never was.
Sorry mate, clearly I wasn't paying attention to his 89 rugby league games for 7 different teams over a decade. Obviously he dominated and locked down a place.

Brown is a good signing just like Marshke was (who has now been replaced) and Mulheisen being the next best up and comer last season and the off season.

Old Timer

Coach
Sorry mate, clearly I wasn't paying attention to his 89 rugby league games for 7 different teams over a decade. Obviously he dominated and locked down a place.

Brown is a good signing just like Marshke was (who has now been replaced) and Mulheisen being the next best up and comer last season and the off season.
Some arguments you can never win despite the logic applied

The Nu Brown signing simply ensures Hunt @ 7 & therefore Kyle at 6.

But evidently 1 try in 1 game counts for a lot.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Some arguments you can never win despite the logic applied

The Nu Brown signing simply ensures Hunt @ 7 & therefore Kyle at 6.

But evidently 1 try in 1 game counts for a lot.
It's a shame we don't have as many objective posters like you regularly contributing at the moment, OT.

I will continue to call things as I see them and im sure in the long run people will start to agree.

Others may not, but those same people could watch the current coach do a giant dump in the buffet at the leagues club and would like up with a spoon ready to eat what they think is chocolate ice cream!

Draginzaaar

Bench
It's a shame we don't have as many objective posters like you regularly contributing at the moment, OT.

I will continue to call things as I see them and im sure in the long run people will start to agree.

Others may not, but those same people could watch the current coach do a giant dump in the buffet at the leagues club and would like up with a spoon ready to eat what they think is chocolate ice cream!
You're a wanker

Sage63

Juniors

Oh you really do have a way with words!

Old Timer

Coach
I thought I could smell something. You still hanging around? At least you've got a dumbshit deathriding friend here now
Deathriding lol

I’m simply offering a point of view as to how I see recruitment is unfolding at this point in time.

I believe the Flanagan appointment was a stitch up with concessions going backwards and forwards between coach and club and I have seen nothing to change that opinion.

You might not agree and that’s fine but I am neither encouraging or discouraging what is happening in any games thus far nor have I criticised either club, coach or players this season so how you come up with your assertion I’m death riding the club is somewhat mystifying.

Latest posts