What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

TheRev

First Grade
I think bud was another personality mismatch, among other issues.. I get the feeling there are a couple flanno would like to weed out (lomax included), he has to get this playing group harmonious.. At this level if your group aren't going to bleed for each other.. They won't have that extra gear needed to win consistent nrl matches.

Victoire

Juniors
I wonder if the signing announcements are going to be trickled out on a weekly basis now. Frankie Molo two weeks ago... M Molo last week... this week...?

justadragon

Bench
I think bud was another personality mismatch, among other issues.. I get the feeling there are a couple flanno would like to weed out (lomax included), he has to get this playing group harmonious.. At this level if your group aren't going to bleed for each other.. They won't have that extra gear needed to win consistent nrl matches.
i think the Sullivan issue can be put to bed now, he had the perfect opportunity to shine and didnt, and on some occasions he was terrible. There is no way he is in the halves when Galvin is back and when Luai is there absolutely no way, maybe he's not even at that club.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Re turuva 'tito' from reddit:

Tito is seriously talented, and in an alternate reality where he is Penrith’s fullback, I think he’d be spoken about much more. Silky hands, tidy finisher, and powerful runner to boot. That game for Fiji where he ran for 300+ metres, before he was even a regular in the first grade team, highlighted how amazing he could be at fullback.

I like reading that...

If we get him then at least we have some insurance if we don't re-sign sloan. It also puts pressure on Sloan to continue improving & also learn to play wing.

sammymills

Juniors
his teammates were doing their best to make him look shit on the weekend, i think i counted 3 balls straight to the bread basket that were cold dropped.

i think the Sullivan issue can be put to bed now, he had the perfect opportunity to shine and didnt, and on some occasions he was terrible. There is no way he is in the halves when Galvin is back and when Luai is there absolutely no way, maybe he's not even at that club.
If he's not at that club, he'll be at another club.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors

Just another that all screamed we should not lose who in reality is not quite good enough to be a nrl number 7.
Should do well in the UK