What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Satan’ Bowl LII

Haffa

The PI call on Bouye in the first half was the worst. It wasn’t even close to catchable and the contact was just good coverage. Take away that and the Jags head in up in a comfortable position at the half.

Last Week

Bench
The PI call on Bouye in the first half was the worst. It wasn’t even close to catchable and the contact was just good coverage. Take away that and the Jags head in up in a comfortable position at the half.

They already had a comfortable lead..

Shorty

Staff member
I'll be putting some coin on Philly.
Pats warmed up in the Jacksonville game but I suspect they'll do it again in SB, only Philly won't be as easy to overcome.

Shorty

Staff member
Gosh it's very quiet in here not much build up.
Is it cause everyone is sick of the Pats featuring in the SB? Lol.

Haffa

Wait till mid week. f**k that. It’s been pretty much dominating my thoughts for a week. I’ve even priced flights to Philly and had then in my cart twice. I may just pull the trigger if I can get the end of the week off.

nick87

Coach
Wait till mid week. f**k that. It’s been pretty much dominating my thoughts for a week. I’ve even priced flights to Philly and had then in my cart twice. I may just pull the trigger if I can get the end of the week off.

Hah i did the same, almost pulled the trigger on a 14k 4 day SB deal to Vikes territory! Just dont have the cash unfortunately and the kids situation is a mess. :(

The build up to this years SB has been very low key

Valheru

Coach
The 'bye' week in between conference championship and SB is always a bit of a non event. This year, the ESPN talk shows like First Take and Sportscenter seemed more interested in the plight of LeBron James

It is still Sunday night in America so things will pick up massively tomorrow.

What colour do you like for the Gatorade this year? I really think Orange is strong, with Yellow a smokey.

I was listening to Cousin Sal’s podcast, Against All Odds on The Ringer and there were some funny prop bets in Vegas.

1. Would Pink be “airborne” at any point through the national anthem?

2. What colour shirt Belicheat wears?

3. How many times Giselle Bundchen is mentioned?

4. Does Goodell hug either Bellichek or Brady at any point?

5. Wentz mentioned over 3.5 times?

6. Minnesota temperature how many times?

Whatchoo like, betches?

Shorty

Staff member
What colour do you like for the Gatorade this year? I really think Orange is strong, with Yellow a smokey.

I was listening to Cousin Sal’s podcast, Against All Odds on The Ringer and there were some funny prop bets in Vegas.

1. Would Pink be “airborne” at any point through the national anthem?

2. What colour shirt Belicheat wears?

3. How many times Giselle Bundchen is mentioned?

4. Does Goodell hug either Bellichek or Brady at any point?

5. Wentz mentioned over 3.5 times?

6. Minnesota temperature how many times?

Whatchoo like, betches?
In Pink's shows she likes to climb and swing on some sort of satin/silk sheets dunno if that's airborne or not.

beave

Coach
5 kgs of wings ready for some buffaloing tomorrow.

Bucs flags about to go up around the house.

FML it would be good to have a team in the damn thing again.

Shorty

Staff member
Eh your mob were in there not allll that long ago!
Is there someone around these forums that supports the Pats AND the Storm? Imagine being one of those lol.

Haffa

Gosh it's very quiet in here not much build up.
Is it cause everyone is sick of the Pats featuring in the SB? Lol.
It's 13 Hours before the game. I feel the build up and analysis in the media has been pretty much "We know the Eagles statistically and talent-wise are a better team, but we are picking the Patriots because you can’t bet against Brady."

That’s analysis in 2018. That Atlanta game has completely scared these people from their logical senses. You don’t have to pick the Eagles but, damn, give me an analysis that says where the Patriots will dominate.

I just listened to two jokers on ESPN Radio tonight. Their hot take was that the Eagles would have to try a bunch of trick plays just to "close the gap" between them and the Pats because, well, "Tom Brady".

Haffa

Anyway, my complete homer prediction
th

34-17 Birds. It’s happening gents.

Latest posts