What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Satan’ Bowl LII

beave

Coach
Eh your mob were in there not allll that long ago!
Is there someone around these forums that supports the Pats AND the Storm? Imagine being one of those lol.

15 years Shorty

15 long years.

And it was our last play off win.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Only the Pats on this side, on the flip side i'm a knights fan, so makes me cherish the success so much more over the years.

Going in to todays game, most nervous i've been going into the big one, i see the Eagles D line pushing the Pats O line all day and forcing Brady into errors 2 InTs and a fumble, with no run game to save the team, if this happens i see an Eagles win 27-13

If the Pats O line can hold up, the short routes can burn the Eagles D, but it will end up very close with a last 2 minute FG winning it for either team 24-21, a repeat of 04

Haffa

God I’m so f**king nervous. Let’s get this, birds
Vai+Sikahema+Goalpost+Punch.gif

Shorty

Staff member
Brady looks nervous.
If the Eagles D is clutch they'll be primed for an upset.

Shorty

Staff member
It's 13 Hours before the game. I feel the build up and analysis in the media has been pretty much "We know the Eagles statistically and talent-wise are a better team, but we are picking the Patriots because you can’t bet against Brady."

That’s analysis in 2018. That Atlanta game has completely scared these people from their logical senses. You don’t have to pick the Eagles but, damn, give me an analysis that says where the Patriots will dominate.

I just listened to two jokers on ESPN Radio tonight. Their hot take was that the Eagles would have to try a bunch of trick plays just to "close the gap" between them and the Pats because, well, "Tom Brady".
Yes I found that strange, I was looking at the stats last night and not only do the Eagles have top notch defense, the Patriots defense is awful....a lot of the stats were in bottom four.
Usually defense wins championships.
But Brady IS Brady, we'll see.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
So there's a six hour telecast on Channel 7 with the kickoff in a few minutes.

What am I expected to see in these six hours?

Shorty

Staff member
Somewhat smart choice for Pats (would have expected 3rd and our though).
But their defense will start to get tired if they keep allowing yards.

beave

Coach
This hurts.

Let’s gone Pats........

I need a lie down.

In better news

They may suck but repping the fruity pirates

DAE13052-CC85-4291-9B8E-C370DEA3E8F2_zpsamwaoxaa.jpg

Latest posts