What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Sun | Warriors 12-40 Panthers | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Jennings took out the marker there, should be a penalty but they're not even looking at that.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors have been pretty abysmal from the start, haven't had any luck go their way and on top of that the Panthers are completing over 90% of their sets, something that very rarely happens with the best NRL teams.

No contest really. Neither team will get near the premiership, but I think the Panthers will make the 8 provided they can keep their best players on the field. Warriors it just depends on whether or not they can get their best players back on the field and what damage is done in the meantime.

Shorty

Staff member
Glad I went with the Pennies, Warriors are nothing different this year.

Wow...Warriors were owned today.

IMO if you match the Warriors at their own game and play a loose attacking style then they don't have the defence to match it.

Big Pete

Referee
That's true, but I do think Penrith are pretty decent this year.
I think they'll make the 8 and give the finals a shake.

They'll need to avoid the same problem that's compromised their past two seasons, injuries.

Really, at full strength they would've featured last year...possibly even the year before.

Rovelli

Bench
Horrible showing. Breathed fire for about 15 minutes, shocking for the rest of the game. And next week...a game in Melbourne.