What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R4 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-30 Sea Eagles | Bluetongue

R4: SOU v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
images

Patorick

Staff member
Dave Taylor and Greg Inglis are the big dangers for Manly.

Whoever's marking them, I'm presuming Glenn Stewart and Jamie Lyon, have to keep them as quiet as possible.

John Sutton as well, he's a bit rocks and diamonds, hopefully he doesn't play too well tonight.

Confident, but not very.

skeepe

Immortal
You could sense the Rabbitohs players’ spirits soar as Inglis gave a master class in centre play and it’s just the tonic they need as they come up against a lively young Manly-Warringah backline – with an average age of 23.2 years, the second youngest in the NRL behind the Bulldogs (22.1).

Huh?

1. Josh Dugan - 20
2. Blake Ferguson - 21
3. Jarrod Croker - 20
4. Joel Thompson - 22
5. Daniel Vidot - 21

Average = 20.8

Stupid NRL.

skeepe

Immortal
You do realise halves are backs, don't you skeepe...

Fair enough...

1. Josh Dugan - 20
2. Blake Ferguson - 21
3. Jarrod Croker - 20
4. Joel Thompson - 22
5. Daniel Vidot - 21
6. Josh McCrone - 23
7. Matt Orford - 32

Average = 22.7

Stupid NRL

cupid

Juniors
It is rumored that Issac Luke is in doubt for the game aswell as a Manly player.

cupid

Juniors
Brett Stewart, David Williams and George Rose out for Manly.

Last edited:

cupid

Juniors
Short turn around is going to kill us, I might change my tip to the Rabbits

Cheers Souths for bringing the game to Bluetongue Stadium. Should be a good turn out, plenty of Central Coast Bears supporters are heading out for the game tonight. There's about a dozen also going to the Broncos vs Panthers game. Big thanks to the Bunnies & Sea Eagles. Go the Bears!!