What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Tigers* 17-16 Sharks | Leichhardt

Round 1 result: Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
Season hasn't started for 14 sets of fans and already the meltdowns have started :lol: Yeah Tigers are shit without Benji.

Ausguy

Coach
quote from ausguy the genius:

Of course any team losing their best player would be adversely effected by that, but to say the tigers are 'the club most reliant on 1 player' and 'without him they would get the spoon' shows a lack of mental capacity and a severe geniusation of the brain.

unmerged

Craigshark

First Grade
Quote from Ausguy the genius:

Of course any team losing their best player would be adversely effected by that, but to say the Tigers are 'the club most reliant on 1 player' and 'without him they would get the spoon' shows a lack of mental capacity and a severe geniusation of the brain.

It's his opinion, which he's entitled to. You're team is in the competition just like everyone else, and without Benji they have just as much chance as most other teams of finishing down around the bottom.

Name me another team who is more reliant on one player than the Tigers?

Ausguy

Coach
Quote from Ausguy the genius:

Of course any team losing their best player would be adversely effected by that, but to say the Tigers are 'the club most reliant on 1 player' and 'without him they would get the spoon' shows a lack of mental capacity and a severe geniusation of the brain.

Your ability to read and comprehend the English language makes me wonder who the mentally challenged one is.

Look at the bold part, i said could not would, look up the difference.

Name a team who is more reliant on 1 single player than the tigers. I couldnt think of one as obvious.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Anyone got any idea how the second row rotation is going to happen for the tigers?

I believe Blair and Ellis will play 80, injury permitting.

Fulton will rotate with Heighington. Not sure if Blair will spend any time in the front row, depends how the game is going I guess.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If we lost benji I don't think we'd get the spoon, but I think we'd really struggle to make the 8

Especially now without Lui

MSIH

Bench
Your ability to read and comprehend the English language makes me wonder who the mentally challenged one is.

Look at the bold part, i said could not would, look up the difference.

Name a team who is more reliant on 1 single player than the tigers. I couldnt think of one as obvious.

Cowboys and Thurston are the only other one that comes close.

Eddie.

Bench
Sharks are a tough Round 1 opponent. There going to be physical in the forwards and have some class in the halves in Carney. However even when we have struggled, we have had the wood on these guys. Tigers by 10.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Wests Tigers to win this, may not be as comfortable as they will like. It's one of those games where the end score doesn't reflect the toughness of the game. I'm looking forward to it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Weathers meant to clear tomorrow, I really hope it does...wet ground will play into the sharks hands

Armageddon.

Juniors
Ive already told you.
The sharks. They are more reliant on one player (Gallen) than the atigers are with Benji

Couple of others
Bulldogs with Barba
Dragons with Soward

Tigers arent at all a one man team

woodyk2

First Grade
I really hope the commentary today isnt a Benji circle jerk.One can only hope i guess.

Latest posts