What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Mon | Rabbitohs 34-28 Sharks | ANZ

Round 9 result: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Silent Dumby you picked Cowboys against us. Hopelessly wrong. You picked Sharks against us. You will be wrong again.

Ozzy

First Grade
Absolutely...

speargun+fixed.jpg
That would be great for BBQs.

to_ddeath

Coach
This deserved to be the Sunday arvo game, that aside I think the Sharks will just get up here. Playing with a lot of confidence & can't see Souffs getting away with 20 points early like last time. If it comes down to the forwards, LOL probably won't aim up here...

T.

I reckon souths in a close, high scoring game.

That's only based on the sharks being due for a loss. Toughest game of the round to pick for me

BDR

First Grade
Wouldn't mind seeing the Rabbitohs win, because at the moment I can see the top 3 breaking away and getting a big points lead over the rest of the ladder.

Card Shark

Immortal
Wouldn't mind seeing the Rabbitohs win, because at the moment I can see the top 3 breaking away and getting a big points lead over the rest of the ladder.

So? You want the sharks to lose....do you also want the broncos or storm to lose who are ahead of us.

Strange philosophy?

BDR

First Grade
...yes? I would like all three teams to lose if possible. My philosophy is I want my team to be in as high a position on the ladder as possible. I don't think that's strange at all.

Card Shark

Immortal
...yes? I would like all three teams to lose if possible. My philosophy is I want my team to be in as high a position on the ladder as possible. I don't think that's strange at all.

Fair enough, just a little hard to understand why you want a team to lose that has been fighting to avoid the spoon the last 3 years - what is your team?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sam Burgess a 50-50 chance of playing.

Fingers crossed he can play and gets the opportunity to go up against NSWs best forward and show the world he really is #1.

BWNB

First Grade
Sam Burgess aka Worlds Best Forward, can't go up against himself. But he can go up against NSWs Best Forward, and he will if and when he plays Gallen.

Absolutely... Sam rarely plays but he is the best forward in the world by far.

The Gambler

Juniors
Is Burgess actually playing? Betting moves suggest he is, as the Sharks have drifted out above the $2 quote.

However papers are reporting this morning that McGuire has said he is not back until next game.