What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

No details, no backer, no name, no nothing..

Big thing is NRL aren't even in contact with Perth people. Tells you they not next. Maybe not even if league goes to 20.
Peter Cumins is lying though his arse. There's no high performance training centre for a Perth-based NRL team. Nor does it have a rectangular stadium with state of the art corporate boxes. It's a terrible bid.

Pippen94

First Grade
I won’t know. Iggy for you. You’re a perpetual troll

Peter Cumins is lying though his arse. There's no high performance training centre for a Perth-based NRL team. Nor does it have a rectangular stadium with state of the art corporate boxes. It's a terrible bid.

Yep. Same old secretive Perth. NRL not falling for it; that article confirms there's little contact between them.

Perth Red

Post Whore
"I have been involved with this for 15 years, and the reason we haven't gone into full PR mode is because we can't afford another false start."

hate to say I told all you nay sayers I told you so, but I did tell you so lol

Pippen94

First Grade
"I have been involved with this for 15 years, and the reason we haven't gone into full PR mode is because we can't afford another false start."

hate to say I told all you nay sayers I told you so, but I did tell you so lol

Dolphins were campaigning first in 1986. If bid was good he'd be singing about it. Wonder why NRL hasn't given them direction?! Maybe going in other direction?!

Colk

First Grade
If he announces Perth this forum is dead. There will be nothing left to discuss. 90% of the crap here is either PR whinging or three others endlessly crapping on a Perth team. Opposite sides of the spectrum really. We’ll have to resort to Reddit. It’s worse there btw.

True

Vlad59

Juniors
He obviously escaped from the mental home. It’ll be right the doctors will find him
I can’t be bothered with him or the other two. It’s too bloody painful. And now we have that nutter Potter in the crowd thread. FMD.

Colk

First Grade
Had grand kids around and only caught about twenty minutes. Nice win but big games to come. Might have picked a bad year to cut back on the piss. Lol

Maybe/maybe not. If you guys get to the grand final you might have saved some more money for that day.

Latest posts