What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

they arent. Partly they face the same problem we did in Sg Ball, the best kids want to play for a pathways team with a direct pathway to NRL, the Bears can only provide an indirect one.

They are also getting very little funding from their LC so I assume run on an oily rag and dont have the resources to develop jnrs like other established NRL clubs.
NRL clubs spend over $2mill running their systems, Bears are spending less than $600k.
This bloke - has no idea how the club is run - unless his telescope can reach the east coast?. First he says Bears only spend $130k now it’s $600k.

Tying himself into infinite knots with his uneducated tripe. Then wonders why no one takes him seriously. What a clown - him and his burner account.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Pathway of 1800. Care to name all the norths juniors playing NRL at the moment. I've asked a couple of times with no reply so I'm thinking your producing squat.
I haven’t fielded that question from you, atm I only know of Kaeo Weekes (Canberra Raiders) from the Asquith Magpies and Jacob Preston (Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs) he came through the Bears Harold Matt’s, S.G.Ball, Jersey Flegg, NSW Cup before the Bulldogs snapped him up.
We haven’t had a NRL team since 1999, so it pretty hard.
Remember I’m Central Coast based, and if the Perth Bears are successful they’d be mad not to target juniors from the area especially youngsters like Ethan Strange (Canberra Raiders) and Bradman Best (Newcastle Knights) as the Central Coast life style is very similar to Perths.

Sure do. The one that has no ability to stand on its own doesn't get to dictate to the one that can.

The Bears have no ability to stand on its own, so it doesn't get to dictate anything to the partner that gives it an opportunity to exist.
You do realise as it’s been proven time and time again there’s more than just a football club under its business right? There’s 11 businesses in total all which are profitable.

Please enlighten us more with your business wisdom.

Perth Red

Post Whore
This bloke - has no idea how the club is run - unless his telescope can reach the east coast?. First he says Bears only spend $130k now it’s $600k.

Tying himself into infinite knots with his uneducated tripe. Then wonders why no one takes him seriously. What a clown - him and his burner account.
try reading. NSLC fund the NSFC $130k, NSFC run on a budget of $550k (2023). They have more revenue than just the LC.
Do you even know what goes on at your club?

Bukowski

Juniors
they arent. Partly they face the same problem we did in Sg Ball, the best kids want to play for a pathways team with a direct pathway to NRL, the Bears can only provide an indirect one.

They are also getting very little funding from their LC so I assume run on an oily rag and dont have the resources to develop jnrs like other established NRL clubs.
NRL clubs spend over $2mill running their systems, Bears are spending less than $600k.

NS have less jnrs than WA has by a long shot and not much money they are spending on them. 8 clubs v 26 in WA. 1800 players v over 4000 in WA.
They better hope the Perth guys like the bear logo. They're bringing nothing else

Bukowski

Juniors
I haven’t fielded that question from you, atm I only know of Kaeo Weekes (Canberra Raiders) from the Asquith Magpies and Jacob Preston (Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs) he came through the Bears Harold Matt’s, S.G.Ball, Jersey Flegg, NSW Cup before the Bulldogs snapped him up.
We haven’t had a NRL team since 1999, so it pretty hard.
Remember I’m Central Coast based, and if the Perth Bears are successful they’d be mad not to target juniors from the area especially youngsters like Ethan Strange (Canberra Raiders) and Bradman Best (Newcastle Knights) as the Central Coast life style is very similar to Perths.
Sounds like Perth should be looking at the central coast .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Here he goes again trying to argue the fact when they are all under one umbrella.

Absolute moron.
Clearly you dont know your own club lol. They are run as separate businesses with their own set of accounts. The NSFC spent $550k in 2023 running rugby league programs. of which $130k came from the LC.

Glad I could school you on how your club works, you're welcome

Latest posts