What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v South Africa @ Gabba Dec 17-21, 2022

undertaker

Coach

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why sprint off like that? All they are doing is elevating their heart rate unnecessarily and elevated heart rate means reduced hand eye coordination. It really irritates me like when NRL Players sprint off at half time. Your energy is limited and you should be more efficient about when you use it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
With all this crap being discussed about the Gabba pitch, what are the odds a flat track will be dished up by the MCG curators on Boxing Day?
I don't think it matters. I can't see the saffer top 6 scoring 400+ on even the flattest of roads

mave

Coach
Why sprint off like that? All they are doing is elevating their heart rate unnecessarily and elevated heart rate means reduced hand eye coordination. It really irritates me like when NRL Players sprint off at half time. Your energy is limited and you should be more efficient about when you use it.

Tell me you've never played cricket, with out telling me you've never played cricket.

undertaker

Coach
It's going to be a short game, but i would much rather watch this than a Test where it s 700 plays 650 in the first innings

Things might be weighted in the bowlers favour but this is pretty exciting
This x 1000

There is nothing more boring than a test match which is destined for a high-scoring draw right from day 1, and the bowlers are just there to make up the numbers

Bazal

Post Whore
Tell me you've never played cricket, with out telling me you've never played cricket.

M9 this bloke used to score hundreds both days in Sutherland grade cricket as a teenager...or wait, was that BBSF? They're practically the same bloke I get them confused

simmo1

First Grade
It's a shit pitch, and South Africa's batting is also shit. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Two day test is no good. What am I meant to do tomorrow? Spend time with the family?!

_snafu_

Immortal

Maybe he needs to take a dump?

icewind

Juniors
not for iron man Warner.

Incorrect

Coach
Did I hear right earlier, that Aus and SA are ranked 1 & 2 in the Test rankings?? Geez ICC rankings are weird. Surely India, NZ and England are better than at least one of these 2 teams on current form...

Latest posts