What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

applesauce

Bench
Guys please vote for jersey number 9 on the broncos homepage poll (www.broncos.com.au).

My 3 designs are the only ones that incorporate the main sponsor (instead of a black sticker).

I want to win this so instead of separating the votes I will be getting everyone to vote for 9 as it is the design that everyone seems to be loving, :)

Thanks

kdalymc

Bench
I hope that teams use their main playing strip when their is no clash in jumper colors.

Their is nothing more visually deflating for a fan than seeing some away version being worn by a team on TV or at the game when the more recognizable and popular main strip is not being used!

Fair enough if the opposing teams colors are close or clash but otherwise it's no good!

floggingdeadhorse.gif

KiamaSaint

Coach
Guys please vote for jersey number 9 on the broncos homepage poll (www.broncos.com.au).

My 3 designs are the only ones that incorporate the main sponsor (instead of a black sticker).

I want to win this so instead of separating the votes I will be getting everyone to vote for 9 as it is the design that everyone seems to be loving, :)

Thanks

Post a pic of it here so we vote for the right jersey.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
And what about collar sponsors oh and why not put sponsor logos in the numbers on the back

Maybe the soles of shoes too

laugh about it now till they do it..... it's like boxers who get sponsors drawn on their back with marker pens...we'll see players with sponsors temporary tattoos on their foreheads....

i can actually see then putting sponsors inside the numbers too...

Diesel

Referee
That's very classy and I like the nod to the ESDRLFC estd 1908 and if the CC Bears get in also have a nod to North Sydney

GAZF

First Grade
http://membership.roosters.com.au/

Check out this membership logo the roosters have come up with.

Its f**king awesome!!!! Id be thrilled if they used something like that as their club logo.

Im not a fan of their current logo, but i am sure they would come up with something brilliant if they did change.

I can take or leave that one, a lot of clashing elements and I don't care for the rounded top of the shield. I'd prefer something like this recoloured:

2013%20sydney%20roosters%20isc%20truckers%20cap.jpg

applesauce

Bench
Post a pic of it here so we vote for the right jersey.

The majority of the voting is going to 3 designs, the top 2 jerseys are leading followed by mine (jersey number 9).

The others are whored out with no sponsorship integration as well...
Help me out guys :D

Attachments

• bronx.jpg
    bronx.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Kaiden

Juniors
The majority of the voting is going to 3 designs, the top 2 jerseys are leading followed by mine (jersey number 9).

The others are whored out with no sponsorship integration as well...
Help me out guys :D

If I might ask, what are the 'chevrons' representing on your jersey design?

applesauce

Bench
If I might ask, what are the 'chevrons' representing on your jersey design?

They are 2 broncos logos flipped to make the horses mane into a 'chevron'. The rest of the logo is coloured white to represent all your colours.

seanoff

Juniors
The NRL need to come up with more theme jerseys and socks for next year. They only covered diabetes, tree week, indigenous, women, anzacs, cancer, depression. Why are they neglecting AIDS. Get on it David Smith, I don't want to see my team wearing their main jersey more than a few times, its just a wasted marketing opportunity.

So much this.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
There were a few years in WW2 that the Bulldogs wore a maroon jersey with a blue v (apparently due to rationing).

Have the Bulldogs done ANZAC jerseys the last few years? If so, this could be an out there option.

Personally, I don't think we should have so many themes, but if we have to...

mn_tibor

Juniors

Thanks

Don't think for a second that if your jersey design wins, they will integrate the sponsors as you have. I guarantee that the finished product, no matter which one wins, will have a big black boxed sponsor on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.