What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

Cult3

Juniors
It looks much better in the non-photoshopped pictures with Milf. A fitted version with the grippy things will make it look better too.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
atrocious. they got it right with the main and heritage last year then come out with this monstrosity

i hope this is a leaked april fools jersey

insert.pause

First Grade
Doesn't look too bad here;

11952825_10153651711529631_345994898373095704_o.jpg

axl rose

Bench
At least the back jersey sponsor fits with thier colours these days, Not like that blue iron on dogshit a few years ago.

Zigwaa

Bench
That Broncos jersey is just the worst.

At least NRMA sponsorship is integrated (i.e. not in a box)

no name

Coach
Are the chevrons a nod to their SL/late 90's era?

Whether they are or not, it's a shitty jumper.

beave

Coach
Bahahahahaha!!

Bahahahahahahahahahaah!! That is piss f$@&ing funny, who honestly approves their gear?

beave

Coach
Nah mate, I loved your heritage jersey this year. Jerseys, crowds and stadiums I will show no bias or hate because of said club on here at all, I call a spade a spade on those issues. Even against my own clowns.

kdalymc

Bench
Even if they NEEEED white (nobody needs white), put it on the bottom FFS. White should never be at the top of a jersey..

Latest posts