What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

Lambretta

First Grade
Roosters jersey been the same for 197 years... Just buy last years one ffs....

That's absolute bollocks and you know it
Why just 70 years ago we changed the shade of blue we used
and and and it's only been 196 and an half years
Stop exaggerating

insert.pause

First Grade
the broncos WiL makes a good storm WiL jersey.....

i'm all for teams having a WiL jersey but it should be trims of pink on the jersey as opposed to making random colour choices and garish deisgns. the dragons got it right with a pink V

I think the NRL have moved away from pink to purple.

CE8B_ESUsAEvI2m.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
...While the Storm have moved from purple to pink :lol:

Their WiL and Heritage strips leaked:

20151207171806-MELwil.PNG

20151207171722-MELher.PNG

Jason Maher

Immortal
I fail to see how the Storm's choice of jersey colour is so amusing. Could you please explain the humour to me Tim?

mn_tibor

Juniors
Broncos 9s:
1449469068564.jpg

Also, the online store says the WIL jersey is only available from the Broncos Superstore and retails only in the women's cut. No retail men's WIL jerseys. Interesting decision.

Charlie124

First Grade
Broncos have done well with their 9's jersey (which only further baffles me how they f**ked up their away jersey so badly) and both of those Storm ones are great.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I fail to see how the Storm's choice of jersey colour is so amusing. Could you please explain the humour to me Tim?

The post above where it's been mentioned the NRL itself is moving away from pink to purple for WiL round...

Frederick

Staff member
The post above where it's been mentioned the NRL itself is moving away from pink to purple for WiL round...

What's the issue here? Aren't they your favourite colours? Being the big, blubbering woman you are, I thought what when you saw those jerseys you would've fallen in love, actually

kdalymc

Bench
Broncos 9s:
1449469068564.jpg

Also, the online store says the WIL jersey is only available from the Broncos Superstore and retails only in the women's cut. No retail men's WIL jerseys. Interesting decision.

more stripes toward the nrma logo would be my only improvement. DOPE

ACTPanthers

Bench
Panthers are the only team not to have a dedicated 9's jersey...

Now I'm conflicted - On one hand, the less jerseys there are, the better my wallet looks - On the other hand though, kind of makes our team look a little less professional.

Latest posts